Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck man I used to have my own blog way back in like 2012 then I quit that shit from nobody reading it for months

You'll be better than me with this

The five reasons network with our friend Ethan? They about start a website with content and I’m gonna try to write for them too

The wizards and the rockets fucking up the tank race man. They better turn shit around. 2 teams no one expected to be at the bottom.

The five reasons network with our friend Ethan? They about start a website with content and I’m gonna try to write for them too
Are you asking me? No I paid like $75 for my own site through blue host and built it and then wrote all NBA related stuff with more of a focus on teams that aren't sexy

I get tired of the mainstream media talking about the same 6 teams. I was writing about the magic, kings, wizards, and anybody else who casual fans weren't up on like that

Squad still giving way too many points for my taste, but way to fight back for a W tonight.

Are you asking me? No I paid like $75 for my own site through blue host and built it and then wrote all NBA related stuff with more of a focus on teams that aren't sexy

I get tired of the mainstream media talking about the same 6 teams. I was writing about the magic, kings, wizards, and anybody else who casual fans weren't up on like that

Wasn’t asking. Just telling u my plans lol

One thing I like about the Jazz is they're all high IQ players for the most part who make quick decisions with the ball

They also do a good job of of using ball fakes when psssing to keep the defense off balance

Its still the fuck the Jazz though

Sixers got away with one tonight. Embiid clearly traveled on that 3.

And Simmons's offensive skills don't seem to be improving.

How I feel about the celtics season right now....

2d2aoh4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back