Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News 2 Are Arrested in Killing of Jam Master Jay, Hip-Hop Pioneer

Yeah this song was a flop, but it deserves a mention.

Now that I listen to it, it should have never came out.

R-917134-1423058554-6800.jpeg.jpg

R-917134-1222793573.jpeg.jpg

Cliffs on what the NYPD gathered:

•JMJ received 10 ki's on consignment from a plug out in the Midwest
•He had no records of legit income coming in from 1996 to 2002
•Washington was homeless and stayed in the studio
•Lil Dee and Washington plotted to k*ll JMJ because they wanted in on the deal but he cut them both out after a disagreement
•He was shot in the head and the other victim (Boog) in the leg
•Both are facing a min. of 20 years to life for this case

Wait.

So he was hustling and niggas caught him slipping or he didn’t pay the folks he owed?

Well this is what happens when you in that life.

A witnesses that was in the studio came forward like five years ago. Jay was hustling keys and cut those cats out of the operation is what the feds are saying...

He got the same treatment Spinderella from Salt n Pepa got. He didn't write any music but produced Peter Piper and I believe that's it so his money was probably low

He also co-produced that joint "Pause" from that garbage ass Back From Hell album (I think he also got a co-writing credit on it for his verse). The only song on that album that did anything and if memory serves me, it wasn't even supposed to be on the album.

He also co-produced that joint "Pause" from that garbage ass Back From Hell album (I think he also got a co-writing credit on it for his verse). The only song on that album that did anything and if memory serves me, it wasn't even supposed to be on the album.

I think this was on the A-side of Pause. This was when Run DMC fell off my radar.

Here's a few songs that were on the Back From Hell album that were pretty decent.

Unfortunately the sound quality isn't HD

And here's the Back from Hell Remix that wasn't on the album. It features Ice Cube and Chuck D.

When it's all said and done, Back from Hell was a 2.5/3 mic album imo

I think this was on the A-side of Pause. This was when Run DMC fell off my radar.

Here's a few songs that were on the Back From Hell album that were pretty decent.

Unfortunately the sound quality isn't HD

And here's the Back from Hell Remix that wasn't on the album. It features Ice Cube and Chuck D.

When it's all said and done, Back from Hell was a 2.5/3 mic album imo

That's generous as hell. I would have given it 1 mic. Stack it up against the 4 albums that came before it and you'll see why.

That's generous as hell. I would have given it 1 mic. Stack it up against the 4 albums that came before it and you'll see why.

Well it came out the same time as Vanilla Ice's To The Extreme

To The Extreme was released on September 3, 1990

Back From Hell was released on October 16, 1990

So if Vanilla Ice's album is 1 mic, I don't think it's "generous" to give Back From Hell a 2.5/3 Mic rating.

The Ave
What's It All About
Pause
Sucker DJs
Back From Hell (Remix wasn't on the album)

Those songs were all decent and better than anything on Vanilla Ice's album.

We really need a thread on do you help out the partner who you free to fame with if they fall on hard times and what do you do for their kids.

We really need a thread on do you help out the partner who you free to fame with if they fall on hard times and what do you do for their kids.

There's only so much you can do to help your partner who burned through his money on weed, champagne, coke, strippers, a Bentley and/or Lambourgini, and a mansion with 30 rooms and an indoor swimming pool.

Once the money dries up and you're not making hits any more, and you're not getting 100k per show any more, you've saved most of what you earned and your partner blew his money, what are you supposed to do?

There's only so much you can do to help your partner who burned through his money on weed, champagne, coke, strippers, a Bentley and/or Lambourgini, and a mansion with 30 rooms and an indoor swimming pool.

Once the money dries up and you're not making hits any more, and you're not getting 100k per show any more, you've saved most of what you earned and your partner blew his money, what are you supposed to do?
It’s a few people who are mad at krs for not taking care of Scott la Rick jr even tho Scott la rock was going to help dnice.

Same with pun and fatjoe

Bush wick and scarfae and willie

It’s a few people who are mad at krs for not taking care of Scott la Rick jr even tho Scott la rock was going to help dnice.

Same with pun and fatjoe

Bush wick and scarfae and willie

What would be a reasonable way to take care of Scott LaRock Jr?

Help him pay his way through college?

They really my people outside of the fame and money. If I got it I'm going to help them. Now how long I actually help them is the question if they keep fucking up the help I give them.

Back