Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News 2 Are Arrested in Killing of Jam Master Jay, Hip-Hop Pioneer

So these dudes were found guilty in court or just arrested for the murder and still have to go to trial?

Slow down, people.....

Two men have been “charged”.

Nobody has been convicted and sentenced.

We still don’t know if these individuals actually did it.

I didn't want to be the one to post this but basically this what my question in this thread was getting at.

Posing IN FRONT of the mural, tho?

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Jam Master Jay’s Alleged Killer Stunting In A Lamborghini On The Gram & Mentioning Him For Years... Was Only 17 At The Time!

The accused triggerman in the murder of Run-DMC’s Jam Master Jay was ordered held without bail in Brooklyn federal court Monday. Karl Jordan Jr., 36, pleaded not guilty to two counts involving the 2002 execution-style shooting of Jay, whose real name was Jason Mizell, in the hip-hop DJ’s Queens studio. The suspect also copped a not-guilty plea to the eight drug charges against him. Prosecutors argued for Jordan to be remanded, saying he not only “executed’’ Mizell by pumping a bullet into his head at close range — but he threatened witnesses if they dared to expose him. Prosecutors say Mizell was killed over a drug deal gone awry.

If the cocaine deal is legit then I have very little sympathy for Jay. Niggas get killed for a lot less and worse you looking to flood the black communities with that shit.

Not surprising. The group was Run DMC not Run DMC & JMJ. I don't know how much he was contributing musically so he wouldn't be getting much royalties, and if they weren't touring either...

Good point. But they released an album called Crown Royal in 2001.

I'm not sure what it sold but JMJ got production credit on a handful of songs.

R-1160748-1439576313-1772.jpeg.jpg

Also, Run bodied Nas on Queens Day

Good point. But they released an album called Crown Royal in 2001.

I'm not sure what it sold but JMJ got production credit on a handful of songs.

View attachment 341747

Also, Run bodied Nas on Queens Day

You missed Elzo's post

Yea JMJ hit the streets after their Down With King Album...supposedly he was severely underpaid and was getting jerked in the music industry

Back