Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News 2 Are Arrested in Killing of Jam Master Jay, Hip-Hop Pioneer

Wouldnt surprise me if the streets been knew who did it, but stupid stop snitching culture made sure there was no justice. But these same niggas wanna always talking about how 69 making the streets look bad.
Good lawd.

Double entre or whatever the youngins say

Wouldnt surprise me if the streets been knew who did it, but stupid stop snitching culture made sure there was no justice. But these same niggas wanna always talking about how 69 making the streets look bad.
Not snitching isn't just hip hop culture. Look around the world alot people dislike people who snitching.

Not snitching isn't just hip hop culture. Look around the world alot people dislike people who snitching.
But I'm specifically talking about hiphop culture rn. And if i'm going to speak on snitching in other places around the world. One thing they all have in common, is its all in poor communities. People dont want to speak the police because of fear of retaliation from criminal organizations. Not because no snitching is some noble cause.
Criminals push no snitching to get away with their crimes they commit in and against their own community.

When I was younger, I thought 50 was involved to get out of his contract.

Glad I was wrong and they got to the bottom of it.

Sad if that's true about the plug, but it adds up.

Back