Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News 2 Are Arrested in Killing of Jam Master Jay, Hip-Hop Pioneer

He was 37 in 2002 fam that’s still kinda up there… He’d be almost 60 if he was still living..

Yeah still seems mad young though, like Run DMC was the 80s just thought he would had been older maybe in his late 40s but like you say its over 20yrs ago...

Prolly seems so weird because I was mad young at the time and everyone seemed older!!! I remember bunking off from college with my bredren, so I must had been 16/17yr when I heard the news...

.........yea.....& did you just try to call the streets, a business setting? Shut up

Whats up wit yall internet cats and this extra stuff

Given forum discourse trends u prolly in your mid 30s or older... u gotta act like that cause i used a framing you dont approve of?

Jesus. U kno damn well u dont act like that in real life

Whats up wit yall internet cats and this extra stuff

Given forum discourse trends u prolly in your mid 30s or older... u gotta act like that cause i used a framing you dont approve of?

Jesus. U kno damn well u dont act like that in real life
The thing is, I do. The real issue is yall 'street dudes' trying to bring yall fake tough guy personas and or backwards hood logic online, then get in your feelings when we dont go for it.

Code and ethics of the streets is fake. Its just a bunch of scared bullies throwing their weight around on whomever they can. And no, street 'business' isnt like any other business and I'm not about to entertain that nonsense talking point from an adult.

The thing is, I do. The real issue is yall 'street dudes' trying to bring yall fake tough guy personas and or backwards hood logic online, then get in your feelings when we dont go for it.

Code and ethics of the streets is fake. Its just a bunch of scared bullies throwing their weight around on whomever they can. And no, street 'business' isnt like any other business and I'm not about to entertain that nonsense talking point from an adult.

Yall? Tough guy? Wtf is you talkin bout? You extrapolated all that from me calling selling drugs a business?

Take it easy big dog and get outside the house more

Back