Welcome To aBlackWeb

18 year old Bhad Bhabie makes $1 million dollars in 6 hours on OnlyFans

She doesn't look like a Black woman to me, she looks like the stereotypical racially ambiguous, universally Brown InstaThot that abuses filters.

Basically, a human sized Bratz doll.

A lot of American black chicks fall into that category. Why ya'll acting like the umbrella of blackness in America doesn't include people of wildly varying African admixture?

Black women are hilarious. I looked at the comments and a lot of them were like "How dare ya'll say she looks like a black woman." They were making it seem like Black in America doesn't run a huge gamut. Shit with all the fake shit a lot of them put on, it's a wonder any of us knows what a black woman looks like anymore. lol
:word??:
Monk I am shocked

Her and Rachel Dolezal should do a collab…
Low it blood, Rachel has paid her debt to society

A lot of American black chicks fall into that category. Why ya'll acting like the umbrella of blackness in America doesn't include people of wildly varying African admixture?

Because people that look like Rita Ora isn't the archetypal depiction of a Black woman?

When you think of a Black man do you think of Prince and Bad era Michael Jackson?

Black Americans need to divorce themselves of the notion that every spicy White with curly hair and a tan skin with a high contrast filter on Instagram is Blackfishing or attempting to pass as Black.

They are attempting to look racially ambiguous, universally Brown, which is a trope unto itself.

You don't see Latinos trying to claim Bhad Babie and Rita Ora is Latinofshing because their archetypal conception of what a Latino woman looks like does not include a Bratz looking woman.

But Black Americans love to include racially ambiguous, universally Brown women in their conception of Black women.

I look racially ambiguous and have two "full" Black, lived Black all they life, got all Black grandparents and majority of Black Americans do not look like me. The era of people that looked like me and were "full" Black is over due to racial admixture decreasing after slavery.

Black Americans have gotten more West African in phenotype since slavery and having this conception of universal brownness and racially ambiguity as an archetype of Blackness is some Doll Test type shit.

My idea and archetype of a Black woman is an unambiguous Black woman, like prime Pam Grier. It doesn't include Bhad Babie.

Last edited:
Because people that look like Rita Ora isn't the archetypal depiction of a Black woman?

When you think of a Black man do you think of Prince and Bad era Michael Jackson?

Black Americans need to divorce themselves of the notion that every spicy White with curly hair and a tan skin with a high contrast filter on Instagram Black or attempting to pass as Black.

They are attempting to look racially ambiguous, universally Brown, which is a trope unto itself.

You don't see Latinos trying to claim Bhad Babie and Rita Ora is Black fishing because their archetypal conception of what a Latino woman looks like does not include a Bratz looking woman.

But Black Americans love to include racially ambiguous, universally Brown women in their conception of Black women.

I look racially ambiguous and have two "full" Black, lived Black all they life, got a Black grandparents and majority of Black Americans do not look like me. The era of people that looked like me and were "full" Black is over due to racial admixture decreasing after slavery.

Black Americans have gotten "Blacker" since slavery and having this conception of universal Brownness and racially ambiguity as an archetype of Blackness is some Doll Test type shit.

My idea and archetype of a Black woman is an unambiguous Black woman, like Pam Grier. It doesn't include Bhad Babie.

Is the bold a serious question? Yes, Prince and MJ are both considered black men though MJ's appearance wasn't natural so he's a different story altogether.

And I guess you're welcome to believe whatever you want, but Mariah Carey and Whoopi Goldberg are both considered Black in America and so are a lot of other people that all in the spectrum between those extremes. Some of ya'll gotta chill with acting like you're the arbiters of blackness. Black people have a complicated history in this country and it ain't really your place to tell people with known African ancestry whether they are or are not black.

Is the bold a serious question? Yes, Prince and MJ are both considered black men though MJ's appearance wasn't natural so he's a different story altogether.

And I guess you're welcome to believe whatever you want, but Mariah Carey and Whoopi Goldberg are both considered Black in America and so are a lot of other people that all in the spectrum between those extremes. Some of ya'll gotta chill with acting like you're the arbiters of blackness. Black people have a complicated history in this country and it ain't really your place to tell people with known African ancestry whether they are or are not black.

So when you think of a Black man, like the ideal Black man...he looks like Bad era Michael Jackson and Prince not Idris Elba or Denzel Washington?

Mariah Carey ain't the same Black as a Nina Simone.

Prince ain't the same Black as Denzel Washington.

They all Black but they ain't all Black the same.

When majority of Black people on Earth are lightskinned with slim, narrow noses, and loose hair?

When White people think of Whiteness, they don't think of some dark, olive-tonned, Antonio Banderas looking motherfucker. It's pale skin, blonde hair, blue eyes, whitest of white features you can get it. There's no ambiguity that their ideal White person is White.

But Western Black will look at an obviously not Black person, with a high contrast filter to give them a reddish skin tone in some cornrolls or a wig or whatever and claim that person is trying to look Black. Or they want Black features or tricking people into believing they are Black.

So that brings into question, what is the ideal Black person? Does it look like the Blackest of Black people or it exists on the margins of racial ambiguity and it's some shit you can only achieve through race mixing, plastic surgery or digital manipulation? So motherfuckers can spot the fascmile of Blackness, which is really ambiguous Brownness in so called Blackfishes by spicy Whites, and I wonder why Black kids still fail the doll test post Civil Rights.

Because to me, Blackfishes they look like artificial racially ambiguous Brown people. Bratz dolls. They look uncanny, they don't even look like a real human being. It looks like a deep fake. If you see them in videos they don't even look like that.

Last edited:
So when you think of a Black man, like the ideal Black man...he looks like Bad era Michael Jackson and Prince not Idris Elba or Denzel Washington?

When majority of Black people on Earth are lightskinned with slim, narrow noses, and loose hair?

When White people think of Whiteness, they don't think of some dark, olive-tonned, Antonio Banderas looking motherfucker. It's pale skin, blonde hair, blue eyes, whitest of white features you can get it. There's no ambiguity that their ideal White person is White.

But Western Black will look at an obviously not Black person, with a high contrast filter to give them a reddish skin tone in some cornrolls or a wig or whatever and claim that person is trying to look Black. Or they want Black features or tricking people into believing they are Black.

So that brings into question, what is the ideal Black person? Does it look like the Blackest of Black people or it exists on the margins of racial ambiguity and it's some shit you can only achieve through race mixing, plastic surgery or digital manipulation? So motherfuckers can spot the fascmile of Blackness, which is really ambiguous Brownness in so called Blackfishes by spicy Whites, and I wonder why Black kids still fail the doll test post Civil Rights.

Because to me, Blackfishes they look like artificial racially ambiguous Brown people. Bratz dolls. They look uncanny, they don't even look like a real human being. It looks like a deep fake. If you see them in videos they don't even look like that.

Bruh... I got classmates from high school on my FB that have been posting up their kids on their birthdays and whatnot and some of 'em got grown ass daughters that look remarkably similar to the "new" Bhad Bhabie; complexion and all. And we all from Detroit, long known as the Blackest City in America. You can't tell me that a city with such a designation can't produce offspring that looks like this when all it takes is a ride down 8, 7, or 6 mile on either side of town to see chicks lookin like her with both parents looking like what you seem to deem "real Black".

aye old nigga.

do you hear how this person talks/acts?

It’s the WHOLE act that she’s doing, which is why people are saying she’s blackfishing. It’s not worth your 12 usual stanzas of hilarity.

Bruh... I got classmates from high school on my FB that have been posting up their kids on their birthdays and whatnot and some of 'em got grown ass daughters that look remarkably similar to the "new" Bhad Bhabie; complexion and all. And we all from Detroit, long known as the Blackest City in America. You can't tell me that a city with such a designation can't produce offspring that looks like this when all it takes is a ride down 8, 7, or 6 mile on either side of town to see chicks lookin like her with both parents looking like what you seem to deem "real Black".

You can produce it but it's increasingly becoming rare with Black people with 4 Black grandparents. If a biracial Black person got with a Black person yeah.

The era of the lightskin Black people with 4 Black grandparents and passing for other races was was after the Civil War when "free people of color", heavily mixed race people got tossed into the "Negro" pile.

That's when you get the tropes of the tragic Mulatto.

At the end of the day, Black Americans are West African and Central African descended people and the aesthetic ideal of the race should not be fixated upon people that are ambiguously brown.

Black Americans love to overstate this racial ambiguity, a general brownness, and lack of obvious African features, when that really doesn't exist for the majority of the Black American population. The average Black American got majority African DNA.

Black America is not Brazil yet. We don't got motherfuckers looking like Bad Era Michael Jackson, Zach Lavine, and Rita Ora as the majority.

Mariah Carey, a woman with a White mother, should not be part of the conception of the Black race as a standard.

If I asked you to show me a picture of a Black woman and she look like Mariah Carey, that is a problem. Most Black women in the world look like Kelly Rowland, Kerry Washington and Gabriel Union.

Back