Welcome To aBlackWeb

18 year old Bhad Bhabie makes $1 million dollars in 6 hours on OnlyFans

I know most of ABW don't really like the MEGA thread, but I still be scrolling thru there lol

niggas was arguing about bhad babie and the age of consent/age difference and all that, then dudes go to the opposite end of the spectrum and start sharing files of Old White Women/Grannies just to make a point

on ABlackWeb of all places

Niggas is COMEDY man

shit is sad

oldheads use to clown us for tricking off on strippers, but at least there was a high probability that u could actually smash

but these youngs jits today are literally making lazy broads millionaires cuz they simping hard enough to pay for pics🙁

what do u get out of spending real money for pics????:tuh:

Don't get the appeal, but she's hot in the streets.

7.5 million subscribers on Youtube...........and this video had 5.3 million views:

Got a different perspective on her after seeing this.

I feel bad for her now.

Last edited:
lol you right tho wtf was I thinking. In my whole life I met like one person who spoke Spanish and that was all at work.
Huh? One? Wtf

Anyway mad spanish people here but a lot of em only know phrases and shit, not really fluent like that when u check it out. Sometimes the fresh off the boat muhfuckas and the amercanized ones can't een communicate that well. Used to think they were all fluent in the gwalla gwalla tongue but it be a lot of spanglishers.

Huh? One? Wtf

Anyway mad spanish people here but a lot of em only know phrases and shit, not really fluent like that when u check it out. Sometimes the fresh off the boat muhfuckas and the amercanized ones can't een communicate that well. Used to think they were all fluent in the gwalla gwalla tongue but it be a lot of spanglishers.

Well it’s only through work I know these folks as far as growing up it was a dude that was Panamanian and I think he fluent

Back