Welcome To aBlackWeb

16 or 1?

Nothing about ego at all.

The information in the link I posted proves everything I've been saying all along.

Y'all are just in denial.

Either that or you didn't even bother to look at it.

Show me one calculator that gets 1.

The problem is written in a way to confuse the human brain. Particularly those that forgot the rule of pemdas that multipication and division are done left to right regardless of which is first.

You got tricked. They got you. Now you finding people that also got tricked and using the reasonings they used to justify getting tricked here.

All that shit would make sense if this wasnt math. Yall cant skip over a defined rule like yall doing.

You know who doesnt get tricked though? Calculators. Gon head and type this same problem to every calculator app and website you can find and show me one calculator thats gonna have 1 as the answer.

Funny thing is you not gonna find a single calculator that does and still gonna think you right.

I aint trying to shit on you or single you out though. Tons of people are doing the same.

A perfect example of how when someone fully believes they are right, facts dont matter. facts in this case is not what im saying btw. Its a calculator. A third party that designed to do math and nothing else with no outside influence.

This is a first hand example of why some people can worship trump and even if you hit them with facts of why trump is wrong and proof of a lie it wont register.

Like if motherfuckers are gonna argue against a calculator than its easy to see why they gonna believe everything trump would say if they worship dude.

And I've never been good at math. I just remember some simple shit like PEMDAS. And PEMDAS was taught to me like this PE(MD)(AS),

meaning paranthesis first, exponents next, multipication and division are done left to right

Lebron bruh clip.gif

Lebron Jr Smith clip.gif

And I'm the one with the ego???

Trying to prove your point........but proving my point in the process..........and don't even realize it???

Or you really oblivious to that...........or are you just being disingenuous and/or intellectually dishonest?

Show me one calculator that gets 1.

The problem is written in a way to confuse the human brain. Particularly those that forgot the rule of pemdas that multipication and division are done left to right regardless of which is first.

You got tricked. They got you. Now you finding people that also got tricked and using the reasonings they used to justify getting tricked here.

All that shit would make sense if this wasnt math. Yall cant skip over a defined rule like yall doing.

You know who doesnt get tricked though? Calculators. Gon head and type this same problem to every calculator app and website you can find and show me one calculator thats gonna have 1 as the answer.

Funny thing is you not gonna find a single calculator that does and still gonna think you right.

I aint trying to shit on you or single you out though. Tons of people are doing the same.

A perfect example of how when someone fully believes they are right, facts dont matter. facts in this case is not what im saying btw. Its a calculator. A third party that designed to do math and nothing else with no outside influence.

This is a first hand example of why some people can worship trump and even if you hit them with facts of why trump is wrong and proof of a lie it wont register.

Like if motherfuckers are gonna argue against a calculator than its easy to see why they gonna believe everything trump would say if they worship dude.

What kind of calculator are you using?

If it's just a regular calculator, then of course it's going to get the answer most of you have been saying because it doesn't account for the parentheses or the 2(3) being connected.

You just contradicted yourself and don't even realize it.

2(3) can't equal 6........if you're using that 2 in the 6÷2 equation before you multiply it by 3.

Basically, you're doing the same thing I'm doing..........but not following through with it.
NIGGA WHAT?!?!?!

2(3) translates to 2 x 3

you dont just disregard the () b/c there is only one number left in it. You keep it in () so you know to multiply it by whatever is outside of it

View attachment 155401

View attachment 155402

And I'm the one with the ego???

Trying to prove your point........but proving my point in the process..........and don't even realize it???

Or you really oblivious to that...........or are you just being disingenuous and/or intellectually dishonest?

Your issue is you dont remember math.

You think 2(2+3) is the same thing as 2(3). In the first one (2+3), thats defined as a parentheses in Pemdas. That means you add the 2 and the 3. But the second example, 2(3), thats a symbol for multication. When the parantheses have just one number in them, it another way of writing *. So 2(3) is 2*3. If you had 2÷2(3), that is equivalent to 2÷3*2. Which means first you divide the 2 and the 3, then you times 2.

I guess in your mind whenever you see parantheses you think they get done first. But really its only parantheses that have more than 1 thing in it.

And dont ask me why. Its math. Its just the rules. I didnt make them up. Just accept it.

But you wont. Haha

What kind of calculator are you using?

If it's just a regular calculator, then of course it's going to get the answer most of you have been saying because it doesn't account for the parentheses or the 2(3) being connected.

Haha. Now the calculator is wrong.

If I type in 2(3) in my calculator, it automatically changes it to 2*3. Because thats the rule.

Just admit they got you fam. This is what they were trying to do. Trick people that forgot the rules for 2(2+3) and 2(3) are different. They wanted people to treat all parantheses the same even though the rules for a parantheses with only 1 number in it means you can change the 2(3) to 2*3.

They looking at you arguing your point and laughing like got him!

NIGGA WHAT?!?!?!

2(3) translates to 2 x 3

you dont just disregard the () b/c there is only one number left in it. You keep it in () so you know to multiply it by whatever is outside of it
Bruh.....sigh

8/2(2+2)

4*4=16

You do the parentheses first BUT after parentheses you go to the left and do the division BECAUSE after whatever is done in the parentheses you work the problem left to right. PEMDAS is still in play but another rule is also in play that after what's done in parentheses is completed you work the problem left to right.

If the problem was .......2(2+2) then you would multiply 2*4 BUT you can't due to the fact of how the problem is written out.

Math doesn't have two answers ever.

Bruh.....sigh

8/2(2+2)

4*4=16

You do the parentheses first BUT after parentheses you go to the left and do the division BECAUSE after whatever is done in the parentheses you work the problem left to right. PEMDAS is still in play but another rule is also in play that after what's done in parentheses is completed you work the problem left to right.

If the problem was .......2(2+2) then you would multiply 2*4 BUT you can't due to the fact of how the problem is written out.

i assumed you meant to quote DE

Even mathematicians on the internet aren’t getting 1. I’m talking professors and what not answering these on Twitter and other websites. The twitter thread was full of master degrees and teachers answering 16.

Imagine yaself.....in a restaurant.....waiting to be given your food......but first your server says........you gotta solve this poorly worded math problem.......

Cold steaks.....for everyone......

WTF????

I'm just getting crickets now???

Nobody's got anything to say???

All you nignogs had something to say when I was explaining the equation........but I put up one link that refutes everything y'all were saying.......and now everybody's quiet???

View attachment 155376

Nobody's got anything to say now???

Bruh.....sigh

8/2(2+2)

4*4=16

Everything you said is true........except not realizing that the 2 outside of the parentheses is actually connected to it.

Basically, no other function can be performed until everything involving the parentheses has been calculated.

Which means the 8/2{2+2) actually breaks down to 8/8....which breaks down to 1.

Everything you said is true........except not realizing that the 2 outside of the parentheses is actually connected to it.

Basically, no other function can be performed until everything involving the parentheses has been calculated.

Which means the 8/2{2+2) actually breaks down to 8/8....which breaks down to 1.
no it doesnt

8/2(2+2)

8/2(4)

4(4)

why is this so hard for you to accept?

It's 16.

PEMDAS

8/2(2+2)
8/2x4
4x4=16

Once you do what's in Parenthesis, You do Multiplication/Division LEFT TO RIGHT regardless of which comes first!

A lot People think that since "M" comes before "D" in PEMDAS that you do multiplication first. Nope. Which ever comes first in the equation.

They should have put division first then got dammit!

PEDMAS makes as much sense as PEMDAS.

What @Deadass is saying is you get rid of the parenthesis first and you can only do that by multiplying 2x(4)

They should have put division first then got dammit!

PEDMAS makes as much sense as PEMDAS.

What @Deadass is saying is you get rid of the parenthesis first and you can only do that by multiplying 2x(4)

What's ironic is that a lot of people are saying the same thing I've been saying all along.

Case in point:

It's 16.

PEMDAS

8/2(2+2)
8/2x4
4x4=16

Once you do what's in Parenthesis, You do Multiplication/Division LEFT TO RIGHT regardless of which comes first!

The key part being................ONCE YOU DO WHAT'S IN PARENTHESES

A lot of people are missing the fact that the 2 is part of the parentheses equation.

Simply because, like I said earlier.........if nothing else is outside the parentheses, it's assumed that the number outside the parentheses is 1.

Meaning, (4+8) is the equivalent of 1(4+8).

Basically, 1 is directly connected to the parentheses in the same way that 2 is connected to the parentheses in the 2(3) example.

Most people don't seem to understand that though.

I'm gonna do an equation to further illustrate this later on, but I'm about to take my multivitamin with my V-8 Concord Grape Fusion right now.

Back