Welcome To aBlackWeb

16 or 1?

What's ironic is that a lot of people are saying the same thing I've been saying all along.

Case in point:

The key part being................ONCE YOU DO WHAT'S IN PARENTHESES

A lot of people are missing the fact that the 2 is part of the parentheses equation.

Simply because, like I said earlier.........if nothing else is outside the parentheses, it's assumed that the number outside the parentheses is 1.

Meaning, (4+8) is the equivalent of 1(4+8).

Basically, 1 is directly connected to the parentheses in the same way that 2 is connected to the parentheses in the 2(3) example.

Most people don't seem to understand that though.

I'm gonna do an equation to further illustrate this later on, but I'm about to take my multivitamin with my V-8 Concord Grape Fusion right now.

Then this all comes down to how we were taught, bro.

How I got my answer is how I was taught in school.

shrugs...

Lord uh mercy.
Everything you said is true........except not realizing that the 2 outside of the parentheses is actually connected to it.

Basically, no other function can be performed until everything involving the parentheses has been calculated.

Which means the 8/2{2+2) actually breaks down to 8/8....which breaks down to 1.
nigga when they mean parentheses they mean everything inside of it. Anything on the outside does not matter

What's ironic is that a lot of people are saying the same thing I've been saying all along.

Case in point:

The key part being................ONCE YOU DO WHAT'S IN PARENTHESES

A lot of people are missing the fact that the 2 is part of the parentheses equation.

Simply because, like I said earlier.........if nothing else is outside the parentheses, it's assumed that the number outside the parentheses is 1.

Meaning, (4+8) is the equivalent of 1(4+8).

Basically, 1 is directly connected to the parentheses in the same way that 2 is connected to the parentheses in the 2(3) example.

Most people don't seem to understand that though.

I'm gonna do an equation to further illustrate this later on, but I'm about to take my multivitamin with my V-8 Concord Grape Fusion right now.
LMAO Jesus Christ

Niggas creating their own math rules ight

Lord uh mercy.

nigga when they mean parentheses they mean everything inside of it. Anything on the outside does not matter

@Tellthetruth ..........I mean Whiteface........

Don't think people haven't forgotten who you are.

You're getting a little bit too comfortable with those n-bombs cowboy.

That slick shit you think you're doing hasn't gone unnoticed.

Might wanna chill on that unless you can prove that you're black.

@Tellthetruth ..........I mean Whiteface........

Don't think people haven't forgotten who you are.

You're getting a little bit too comfortable with those n-bombs cowboy.

That slick shit you think you're doing hasn't gone unnoticed.

Might wanna chill on that unless you can prove that you're black.
I can always time stamp my hand at any moment and you and everyone else on this forum who can stfu about posters race on a forum would look like a faggot

I apologize that was out of character. I just can’t take someone calling me white cause they can’t into basic math. It like calling me white for using proper english

I apologize that was out of character. I just can’t take someone calling me white cause they can’t into basic math. It like calling me white for using proper english

I've pegged you as a MAGA long before this thread.

You've tried to cover it up a little bit better, but you still exposed yourself with your last sentence.

This equation is poorly written.
You have 2 math theroms going against each other and is forced to choose between the two.
One of course is PEMDAS and the other is the distributive property.

This equation is poorly written.
You have 2 math theroms going against each other and is forced to choose between the two.
One of course is PEMDAS and the other is the distributive property.
ain't you an engineer jee?

Back