Welcome To aBlackWeb

But move my post in here from the other thread so I don't spoil shit for someone else @AP21 please and thank you.

So they just casually glossed over the fact a whole gang of chicks and niggas been assaulted or raped at that one school.

Then the innocent nigga got arrested 5 minutes later? Lol. The timing there is just... Season 3 wild trash. I ain't giving up now tho.

I'd beat the brakes off Bryce's moms. Damn.

They was really out here trying to give this nigga Bryce the redemption arc tho.

Monty was a pos but damn. His pops cold.

Gotta be some shit looking at and listening to all the evidence as a cop and knowing it's your yute out there deading niggas.

Damn they did Monty dirty lmaooooo. Shit.

Fuck everybody lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
All these kids are fucking terrible lol.. School needs to be nuked
@Infamous114 was saying the same thing on the last page lol

this shit was all over the place

and they keep fucking lying!!!! Like, in 3 seasons, no one has learned that telling the truth is probably better than lying and covering

I liked Tyler's comeback story tho, but it still felt kinda hamfisted

Right bruh lol.. I do think they do a good job of trying to show everything is not what it seems. And in those kids' minds, they feel the bullshit they are doing is justified. School needs new administration lmao

Right bruh lol.. I do think they do a good job of trying to show everything is not what it seems. And in those kids' minds, they feel the bullshit they are doing is justified. School needs new administration lmao
it's amazing at the level of false power this show gives kids at the school

like the principal is a complete joke. He letting them curse at rally's and forums and shit and just sitting there like he a puppet

Shit wasnt even this crazy on Saved By the Bell. Hell, I was the class vice president and we didnt do shit to change the school b/c you dont wield any real power

Season was definitely all over the place.. But if its a new season my dumbass is still gonna watch it no lie.. I got an issue to where I have to see a show through regardless lol
Only show I've ever managed to stop watching while it was still airing is The Walking Dead. That show is trash but I convinced myself to watch it

Enjoyed season 3. Think it was way better than season 2. I think the writers did a good job keeping it interesting after the main character, Hanna died.

Oh was in my feelings a couple times man. The dude who plays "Tyler" sold the fuck out of being traumatized. Felt bad for the kid.

How they had Bryce dying was wack to me..but still a good season overall.

Last edited:
Back