Welcome To aBlackWeb

Looks stupid. I was good with how last season finished as far as the overall story so I might just have to leave it there unless the reviews say I should do otherwise.

This dude Clay is a schizo and the truth is it was apparent from Season 1. This motherfucker talks to ghosts. Seeing him deteriorate mentally was a bit wild.

For being friends, these people are shitty cause none of them truthfully trust each other

This is one of those shows where I could understand when someone points out a "gay agenda". Feels like there were way too many gay/bisexual people for such a small circle to the point where the show didn't seem realistic

This is one of those shows where I could understand when someone points out a "gay agenda". Feels like there were way too many gay/bisexual people for such a small circle to the point where the show didn't seem realistic

damn near everybody was gay except the black girl and the crazy white boy. Truly exhausting watching everybody play in butt holes most of the series:chile:

Back