Welcome To aBlackWeb

I thought this was the kid behind the messages and threats

tumblr_p970rmpPwh1qk88rvo2_540.gif

Seems like Antoine Fisher was the only adult in the entire school system with any kind of remorse. I really feel he had good intentions just handled shit wrong and ignored the signs somewhat. I know must of us are in our early 30s or late twenties so that bullying shit just rolled off of us. It was part of the high school experience, you just adapted. But watching this I can honestly see how things could spiral out of control for a teen today. With social media, sexting, etc. Lies can be magnified. That suicide scene in the first season made me feel some type of way though. Cant explain it but it was like hard af to watch. Thought this would be trash but it was actually aight.

I really wish Monty woulda got that issue. He deserved it

so just wrapped this up

season 2 was bad imo

they should've told a different story at a different school or made season 2 all about Tyler

Derek Luke's character was the only redeeming quality of this season. Up until his episode, i was ready to check out.

Not gon lie, that last episode was tough to watch. Seeing them stick that broom up ol boy ass...sheesh

I know high school can be cruel but i think they just injected steroids in a lot of the issues and over-exaggerated the hell out of them. What made season 1 so special was that you got to see Hannah's story unfold via the tapes. Her as a ghost or whatever the technical term for it is, was just bad b/c as the viewer, we are supposed to view her through the eyes of Clay but truth be told, he was just talking to himself. The court scenes sans Mr Porter, were just bad imo. Everybody was shook, and nobody lost their temper when the defense was antagonizing them.

i thought season 1 was masterful

season 2 was lazy af

but this my thing, these convos are tough to have for sure which is what made s1 so great. S2 felt watered down b/c of backlash they got from s1. They edited shit out, and it wasnt as bold as s1

i hope s3 is more of s1 and less of s2

It's out

About to start this

Hopefully they can redeem themselves from season 2

It's out

About to start this

Hopefully they can redeem themselves from season 2

Peeped the first two ep last night. It's good. I didnt have an issue w season 2..but I like this season 3 better so far.

Peeped the first two ep last night. It's good. I didnt have an issue w season 2..but I like this season 3 better so far.
yooooo...im on episode 3

they just showed a "HS" chick getting off...tf??

who you think killed Bryce??

Back