Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm done with the season lol. Everyone on this show has major issues
oh shit...lol

let me knock it out so we can discuss spoiler free

but i do wanna know, how do you compare it to season 2

yooooo...im on episode 3

they just showed a "HS" chick getting off...tf??

who you think killed Bryce??

Yea mayne..I think it was home dude who sexually assaulted the weird photographer kid from last season..

I figured they dont want to make it too obvious. So It will be someone the audience just doesnt expect.

I picked him cuz I remember Bryce telling him to get away from him now that all that court ish was going on and dude was pretty mad about that...

i'm gonna be pissed if it's someone that had like 3 lines in episode 2 or some shit

oh shit...lol

let me knock it out so we can discuss spoiler free

but i do wanna know, how do you compare it to season 2

Come on mayne...wait til at least this weekend to do the spoiler free discussion...the wife fucked up my flow last weekend dragging me to go shopping w her so I didnt get to finish yet...

Come on mayne...wait til at least this weekend to do the spoiler free discussion...the wife fucked up my flow last weekend dragging me to go shopping w her so I didnt get to finish yet...
lol

you new around these parts fam?

when netflix shows drop, there is no waiting period to discuss. I usually just avoid the threads until im done, but this looks like not a lot of people on it

I really liked season 1 but just couldn't get into season 2 so I stopped watching it.

I really liked season 1 but just couldn't get into season 2 so I stopped watching it.
season 2 lost me when they essentially made Hannah a ghost/figment of his imagination

Season 3 felt like an improvement but it follows the same formula of previous seasons where each character has their own episode

This season was better than 2 imo.. but I think I'm done after this one.. these characters are exhausting

Season 3 felt like an improvement but it follows the same formula of previous seasons where each character has their own episode
im not mad at it, i just hate the half assed way the stories are told

S1 was perfect because it was hannah's voice and the tapes and the flashbacks were dope af

S2 just seemed like they really didnt have a direction they wanted to go. But it got "better" towards the end

i know one thing, Clay gotta be the woat lead character lol

he so aloof. He dont appear to like females

and when im done, i want to discuss some of the layers spread throughout this season

Lol what episode are you on
9 I think

it's the big game, at least that's my hope

What you think about the new chick so far? Lol apparently, she got ran off social media cause people didn't like her character

What you think about the new chick so far? Lol apparently, she got ran off social media cause people didn't like her character
i was going to comment on that when i gave my full review

I want to like her as a character, but i dont like how Netflix inserted her character and made her the narrator. You have to suspend a TON of disbelief to find it plausible that this new chick, in her first year got so acquainted with all these people so much so that they just told her ALL their secrets from the school year before.

And how long has she been in the interrogation room over the span of 13 episodes??

as far as people making threats to the actress...fuck them...got dammit some people live vicariously through actors so bad. Like STFU already.

LAWD on episode 12

one of my main gripes are the unnecessary red herrings and constant misdirection this season does.
probably gonna end up knocking this out later tonight tho

Back