Welcome To aBlackWeb

❗️Where Do You Rank Them? @Whis Khalifa (Vol 15)- Derailed 5 posts in- Kandy v KingFreeman

Where does she fall?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Whisp" is a dope poster, you'll catch her here and there but she doesn't really post frequently.

But does a lot of shit behind the scenes that makes up for it.

If you don't fuck with her why are you going in every thread trying to get her attention? You've been online arguing with a female for days.... bruh.

The shit's funny at first, but after a while it's weird fam.
This what CTB teaching his minions. 'Just keep typing'

Next week it'll be Figure or some other puppet hollering GANG!

If you don't fuck with her why are you going in every thread trying to get her attention? You've been online arguing with a female for days.... bruh.

The shit's funny at first, but after a while it's weird fam.

I said why. And this tactic isn't gonna work. Nobody has disputed the fact she treats posters like shit.

Lmao. C'mon nigga.

I put her in top 20 because she is active but i dont always see her post and im not on all the time. Didnt know she was a mod tho.

So either we're too scared to rep or we're puppets if we do

Lmk when u figure it out my G i believe in u
It's clearly both

You only spoke up because I called yall cowards. You only continuing to speak up because if you dont CTB gonna question ya loyalty

You stuck in a cycle of wanting to play the background but needing to save face so here we are

It's clearly both

You only spoke up because I called yall cowards. You only continuing to speak up because if you dont CTB gonna question ya loyalty

You stuck in a cycle of wanting to play the background but needing to save face so here we are
Ctb couldnt give a fuck less what i do on the internet. Who do i gotta save face for?

U talkin about "the rest of bwg" n saying passive aggressive shit. U finally mentioned me my guy, so here i am.

I come to abw for entertainment nothin more. But if they need somethin ill do my part if i can n they wont think twice about it if i cant.

#gang

Ctb couldnt give a fuck less what i do on the internet. Who do i gotta save face for?

U talkin about "the rest of bwg" n saying passive aggressive shit. U finally mentioned me my guy, so here i am.

I come to abw for entertainment nothin more. But if they need somethin ill do my part if i can n they wont think twice about it if i cant.

#gang
Only part I agree with is 'if i can'

Cause you and I both know you can't

don't see many posts but its dope when she does, and the couple times I joined the rabbit/movie night joint that shit was fun..

Top 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back