Welcome To aBlackWeb

❗️Where Do You Rank Them? @Whis Khalifa (Vol 15)- Derailed 5 posts in- Kandy v KingFreeman

Where does she fall?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes she a woman army. Whole team on her back and even then the city acts like she dont put in work. Pushes it all and She could do it all when she sets her mind to it and somethings happen so smoothly you forget she in a role of leadership. Long time coming

John Wall #8

Top 5.
Shes one of the few who don't post with emotion and can properly read a post and understand the meaning. Whether hidden between lines or between throw off words to test thinking skills.

Cool as shit and Trill.

Exactly so why you in this bitch acting like you got some major issue with me. Nigga you went out your way to go search for that soft ass pic because I looked out for you. Now you on this hate Kandy trip when I ain’t did shit to you. What’s the issue?

Like I said it ain't about what you do to me. It's how you treat other posters. You think cause you hit me with a lil monopoly money and sent me a funky ass gift card I won fair and square I owe you something?

You just lucky @Goldie a real nigga and he loyal to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes she a woman army. Whole team on her back and even then the city acts like she dont put in work. Pushes it all and She could do it all when she sets her mind to it and somethings happen so smoothly you forget she in a role of leadership. Long time coming

John Wall #8
She dont even fuck with yall tho. Yall care more about your false egos and popularity contest than helping build the site. That's why she fall back but we can keep pretending tho

Like I said it ain't about what you do to me. It's how you treat other posters. You think cause you hit me with a monopoly money and sent me a funky ass gift card I won fair and square I owe you something?

You just lucky @Goldie a real nigga and he loyal to you.
Who said you owed me something? I don’t want shit from you but you been dying for my attention. So you got it.
Like nigga, for a nigga like you to really dislike me, you really be on here tryna interact with me. Quoting me and clicking my reactions. You mad because I treat others so bad, well boo fuckin hoo. Build a bridge and get over it.

Goldie ain’t got shit to do with it. He might be my best friend but the nigga will let me know if I’m wrong or if I’m not. Nigga has called me out on shit before. So that don’t mean shit.

Alright my times up. He’s back on ignore.

Let’s make this about Whis.

She dont even fuck with yall tho. Yall care more about your false egos and popularity contest than helping build the site. That's why she fall back but we can keep pretending tho
That nigga knows me well, but I dont know nothin.

Aye I get shit Putin.... Oh wait.
I get a lot of hate too.
#istandwithkandy

Who said you owed me something? I don’t want shit from you but you been dying for my attention. So you got it.
Like nigga, for a nigga like you to really dislike me, you really be on here tryna interact with me. Quoting me and clicking my reactions. You mad because I treat others so bad, well boo fuckin hoo. Build a bridge and get over it.

Goldie ain’t got shit to do with it. He might be my best friend but the nigga will let me know if I’m wrong or if I’m not. Nigga has called me out on shit before. So that don’t mean shit.

j3qmkqyh01411.gif

In a nutshell guys.

"Tell me why you mad since you dying for my attention"
"I don't care!!!!! aarrrrghhhhghgh!!!!"

Can't make this shit up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back