Welcome To aBlackWeb

❗️Where Do You Rank Them? @Whis Khalifa (Vol 15)- Derailed 5 posts in- Kandy v KingFreeman

Where does she fall?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top 30

I see her post but nothing sticks out to me really. It don't stick to your ribs like talib kweli lyrics

She posts in multiple areas so she has versatility and she does contribute well

When we were coming from the ic she really put on making niggas feel welcome and shit.

Unfortunately that was undone by ts.
Top 10 tho doa.
Need more like her.

Top 30

I see her post but nothing sticks out to me really. It don't stick to your ribs like talib kweli lyrics

She posts in multiple areas so she has versatility and she does contribute well
I'll stick these jabs to your ribs, punk. Go re-read all my shit right now!!

When we were coming from the ic she really put on making niggas feel welcome and shit.

Unfortunately that was undone by ts.
Top 10 tho doa.
Need more like her.
Nigga whats ya issue with me because you really tryna let me know you dislike me. What’s up?

When you first got here you ain’t have no issue with me. You in here talking all this shit like I’ve always been a problem. I wasn’t a problem when you was in my PMs tho. Y’all gon stop the bullshit.

ya'll dont een know all the stuff i be doing for yall.

correcting yall illiterate ass posts and threads

advocating in the mod room to keep some of yall from being banned

holding the lounge down so long its about to drown.

I dont rock the boat, I keep it steady.

Come to think of it. You niggas talk all this shit about how much I suck but niggas sure did participate when I was given out gift cards and shit. @King Freeman you even won!
Complained when I ain’t let you participate in a thread I made. You niggas love me. Especially you Freewoman

Nigga whats ya issue with me because you really tryna let me know you dislike me. What’s up?

When you first got here you ain’t have no issue with me. You in here talking all this shit like I’ve always been a problem. I wasn’t a problem when you was in my PMs tho. Y’all gon stop the bullshit.
ThinkingGradualAwesome.gif

Post the PM lmaooooo. Go ahead.

Screenshot_20190227-145007_Chrome.jpg

You were nice to me and gave me 2mil so I thanked you. Nothing more nothing less. Seems when you realized I wasn't actually checking for you you started acting salty af towards me but let you tell it...

View attachment 114565

You were nice to me and gave me 2mil so I thanked you. Nothing more nothing less.
Exactly so why you in this bitch acting like you got some major issue with me. Nigga you went out your way to go search for that soft ass pic because I looked out for you. Now you on this hate Kandy trip when I ain’t did shit to you. What’s the issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back