Welcome To aBlackWeb

❗️Where Do You Rank Them? @Whis Khalifa (Vol 15)- Derailed 5 posts in- Kandy v KingFreeman

Where does she fall?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is y’all?

@Whis Khalifa you don’t fuck with us?
Y'all know who I fucks with and who I dont cause I let yall know.
Pop contests are ok, but they really aint my bag. Never have been.
Of course I have my own visions for the site but this aint 'A Whis Web'. Imma implement what I can when I can.

She dont even fuck with yall tho. Yall care more about your false egos and popularity contest than helping build the site. That's why she fall back but we can keep pretending tho
You sound like you know what you talking about but I know you just talking out ya ass

Prove me wrong

This is hilarious for ALL the wrong reasons.

Freeman and Kandy going for that 2019 Best ABW Beef nomination tho. Lol.

Aside from all that...Whis Top 10 tho. If I was to choose a poster to smoke my 1st blunt wit...she'd be it.

This is hilarious for ALL the wrong reasons.

Freeman and Kandy going for that 2019 Best ABW Beef nomination tho. Lol.

Aside from all that...Whis Top 10 tho. If I was to choose a poster to smoke my 1st blunt wit...she'd be it.
We not. He beefing with me because apparently I treat other members horrible. Fake news. Fake outrage. Fake ass reason.

Top 10 for sure. There aren't many people on abw I can really speak on bc I don't know very many but from my limited time with abw Whisp is always solid, fair, witty and cool af. One of the ladies on the site that I genuinely look forward to what she has to say.

We need a beef thread.
Like the beef DVDs.
Get shit settled.
I tried it once and it was derailing in like the second sentence

Ain't no beef. This the reckoning.

If you don't fuck with her why are you going in every thread trying to get her attention? You've been online arguing with a female for days.... bruh.

The shit's funny at first, but after a while it's weird fam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back