Welcome To aBlackWeb

❗️Where Do You Rank Them? @TonyDubbz (Vol 7)

Where does he stand?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meeks dont post much anymore

Ghost313 dont post too much either

Race only show up every otther couple months

AP not all that great really, niggas just hype him up

Chi-town lied to his internet friends about his whole life - get him the fuck outta here

Maywood only post terrarium movie updates and gifs while co-signing everything chi-town say

Recap has been struggling to find himself for years, cant remember the last time that nigga gave an actual recap of events

Sion my boy but just to show you theres no trill fam bias he dont post as much as he should over here.

thats 8 right there bruh

It honest to god wouldn't be hard to break into that top 10 list. All I gotta do is be more active around the board

Frog Splash off the top rope

Meeks dont post much anymore

Ghost313 dont post too much either

Race only show up every otther couple months

AP not all that great really, niggas just hype him up

Chi-town lied to his internet friends about his whole life - get him the fuck outta here

Maywood only post terrarium movie updates and gifs while co-signing everything chi-town say

Recap has been struggling to find himself for years, cant remember the last time that nigga gave an actual recap of events

Sion my boy but just to show you theres no trill fam bias he dont post as much as he should over here.

thats 8 right there bruh

It honest to god wouldn't be hard to break into that top 10 list. All I gotta do is be more active around the board

You bitch niggas keep running with this lie, nobody gives a fuck about a tony dubbz post and that's facts. People only know you now because I made you relevant on here. You suck and so does any nigga that says otherwise.

NvsWTUZ.gif

I knew your bitch ass was lurkin in my thread..

:hahaha:

How you gone make somebody relevant when all you known for on here is following the mods around bitching and complaining. Thats your ABW claim to fame.

lush-reaction.gif

I knew your bitch ass was lurkin in my thread..

How you gone make somebody relevant when all you known for on here is following the mods around bitching and complaining. Thats your ABW claim to fame.

You a bitch who follows the orders of another bitch, before you made up a beef with me you were irrelevant. You been mentioning me ever since I called you out for getting involved in a cat fight. Ain't nobody care about you, that's why you attach yourself to the other so call cool posters. You just a lil nigga to those people

This nigga trash. His rep is based off playing gta with these niggas and apparently being trash at that too.

What we doing?

You a bitch who follows the orders of another bitch, before you made up a beef with me you were irrelevant. You been mentioning me ever since I called you out for getting involved in a cat fight. Ain't nobody care about you, that's why you attach yourself to the other so call cool posters. You just a lil nigga to those people

Nigga i aint make up no beef with your punk ass. You tried to call me out on some shit just so you could put yourself in that situation without mentioning Kandy.

You always do that shit when shes involved cause she broke your e-heart nigga. You been actin like a scorned bitch towards her ever since it seems

And lets not forget how you were following Du around the forum begging for that niggas attention.. Before I pointed it out you were on all that niggas statuses

I called you out for your shitty JR modding in the wrestling sub forum and you even turned over a new leaf in there now. If you ask me It sound like I'm the one that made your bitch ass a better poster

Niggas been dissing that boy left and right but he saved all the smoke for a chick who wasn't even thinking about him. Did them niggas give you the pat on the head that you desperately was seeking.

This nigga trash. His rep is based off playing gta with these niggas and apparently being trash at that too.

What we doing?

I guess you saw where I voted you into that 50+ ranking huh nigga?

that shit hurt dont it?

I was just keepin it real bruh

Beta already covered all the bases for you cause all you do is get on here and talk about your rent a cop job.

I dont know how true all that other shit was but it was funny as hell..

Only thing he left out was the fact that you dick ride Drake harder than his bitch do nh

nigga would probably risk it all for one night with Aubree

Niggas been dissing that boy left and right but he saved all the smoke for a chick who wasn't even thinking about him. Did them niggas give you the pat on the head that you desperately was seeking.

Who the hell is dissing me nigga? Are you talking about the GTA shit?! are you niggas really that slow? all this shit has been jokes

I guess you saw where I voted you into that 50+ ranking huh nigga?

that shit hurt dont it?

I was just keepin it real bruh

Beta already covered all the bases for you cause all you do is get on here and talk about your rent a cop job.

I dont know how true all that other shit was but it was funny as hell..

Only thing he left out was the fact that you dick ride Drake harder than his bitch do nh

nigga would probably risk it all for one night with Aubree

Lmaooooo.

mention drake again and I'll kill you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back