Welcome To aBlackWeb

❗️Where Do You Rank Them? @TonyDubbz (Vol 7)

Where does he stand?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's most known for being ass at GTA 5 and the peach festival

On here maybe his distaste for chitown and talking about his brother lol

Cool guy though hes...top 30

thats my nigga but like PART of what beta said, he's kinda low key outside of the arcade

plus Kandy said I got too many top 10's

can i take one back from Germs?

He's most known for being ass at GTA 5 and the peach festival

On here maybe his distaste for chitown and talking about his brother lol

Cool guy though hes...top 30

Chill bruh

I wanna choke the shit outta Conflict for bringing that brothers shit to everybodies attention

I love my brothers

that GTA shit a lie to man I became the King of Fades when I moved to the ps4 squad. You can ask any of them niggas

Last edited:
I swear everybody on this damn site got plans to do something for the site. Hahaha

I swear everybody on this damn site got plans to do something for the site. Hahaha

But im foreal though

i aint saying its gonna improve the site activity but its some things i think people might fuck w/. I just gotta sit down and work on it thats all

Don't forget, it took a mod election to bring most of the ideas to light

Not posting everyday...a mod election

Sad

Dubbz tha homie...his money wars beef shit be funny af...top 15-20

Last edited:
Probably in the bottom 5. Dude sucks at video games of any kind. Sports, Shooters, RPG's, you name it. He'll always have the lowest score consistently. He also commonly gets knocked out, just like his father.

He squad top 5
That nigga dubbz said lmao
"I dont mean to toot my own horn, but....I was kind of a big deal in high school" Nigga said he was a Christian battle rapper. shit had me dying for months

Dubbz top 20 easy.

He could be top 5 if he was heavily involved

He squad top 5
That nigga dubbz said lmao
"I dont mean to toot my own horn, but....I was kind of a big deal in high school" Nigga said he was a Christian battle rapper. shit had me dying for months

NIgga what the hell is you talkin bout i aint ever said no shit like this

Probably in the bottom 5. Dude sucks at video games of any kind. Sports, Shooters, RPG's, you name it. He'll always have the lowest score consistently. He also commonly gets knocked out, just like his father.

Never forget how I was clappin you boys with nothin but a pistol when yall was running round with big guns in some of tthem GTA death matches

dont make me play the tapes..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back