Welcome To aBlackWeb

❗️Where Do You Rank Them? @TonyDubbz (Vol 7)

Where does he stand?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never forget how I was clappin you boys with nothin but a pistol when yall was running round with big guns in some of tthem GTA death matches

dont make me play the tapes..
That's the most fairytale shit I've ever heard in my life.

What else happens in Neverland, Peter Pan?

play the fuckin tapes Claude..

giphy.gif

We got all night

Bodied him in a battle rap

Got bodied by teenage cac on GTA and cried wit lumps in his throat

Got his body bag in a body bag by Pacho or whatever the fuck his name was during peach gate

source.gif

Bodied him in a battle rap

Got bodied by teenage cac on GTA and cried wit lumps in his throat

Got his body bag in a body bag by Pacho or whatever the fuck his name was during peach gate

source.gif

Lmaooo what the hell is this?! swear yall niggas in here lyin

that whole mic situation on GTA was fucked up n u know it nigga

:ghost:

i told yall my mic was fucked up.

& we aint ever even battled before so chill.. all you ever did when it came to the rap shit was post that same tired ass song you recorded on there. If you tryin to get this work let me know man, we can set somethin up nh

The nigga lives in the ghetto part of the backwoods makin watered down moonshine while issuing empty threats to meet up and serve a fade at locations so desolate that even GPS is askin "Nigga where da fucc we at??"

Fucc dat nigga...the Appalachian part of N.Carolina that he lives in...his posts...and his e-existence. Fucc dat 2 teef muthafucca.

He top 15 tho.

Smart kid that has a future as a community organizer, party planner, event designer, paintball referee or something in the realm of bringing people together for fun and activities.

Hell... Maybe even politics if he gets the nose for it.

The nigga lives in the ghetto part of the backwoods makin watered down moonshine while issuing empty threats to meet up and serve a fade at locations so desolate that even GPS is askin "Nigga where da fucc we at??"

Fucc dat nigga...the Appalachian part of N.Carolina that he lives in...his posts...and his e-existence. Fucc dat 2 teef muthafucca.

He top 15 tho.

this some of the funniest shit I seen you post in a minute bruh

It was broke for a solid 3 weeks! "Can yall hear me? What about now??" Like a goddamn verizon commercial!

Then hear you exclaim you're gonna go get a new mic. Week later same shit.

It was broke for a solid 3 weeks! "Can yall hear me? What about now??" Like a goddamn verizon commercial!

Then hear you exclaim you're gonna go get a new mic. Week later same shit.

Fuck I say bitch?

:sayit:

Didnt I say chill?

this aint even bout my mic right now.. just hit that top 15 and keep it movin

Dubbz out of these ppl who are you a better poster than

Blactivity
Remedy
Love
Mrs litty
Race Jones
Beta
Sion