Welcome To aBlackWeb

❗️Where Do You Rank Them? @TonyDubbz (Vol 7)

Where does he stand?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
beta said he bout to put an end to this shit LMAO

THIS time I'm really asking dubbz what does he honestly thinks

Theres no ulterior motive or diss in here

But y'all been lying all through these threads and I'm not having it anymore

Fuck it im showing my hand early

Dubbz out of these ppl who are you a better poster than

Blactivity
Remedy
Love
Mrs litty
Race Jones
Beta
Sion
Ghost313
Chitown
Maywood
Kandy
AP
5th letter
Meeks
Goldie
Gabi
Recap
Nigga said he with the shits

Blactivity
Remedy
Love
Mrs litty
Race Jones
Beta
Sion
Ghost313
Chitown
Maywood
Kandy
AP
5th letter
Meeks
Goldie
Gabi
Recap

Lmao hold up bruh

Blactivity
Remedy
Love
Mrs litty
Race Jones
Beta
Sion
Ghost313
Chitown
Maywood
Kandy
AP
5th letter
Meeks
Goldie
Gabi
Recap

Meeks dont post much anymore

Ghost313 dont post too much either

Race only show up every otther couple months

AP not all that great really, niggas just hype him up

Chi-town lied to his internet friends about his whole life - get him the fuck outta here

Maywood only post terrarium movie updates and gifs while co-signing everything chi-town say

Recap has been struggling to find himself for years, cant remember the last time that nigga gave an actual recap of events

Sion my boy but just to show you theres no trill fam bias he dont post as much as he should over here.

thats 8 right there bruh

It honest to god wouldn't be hard to break into that top 10 list. All I gotta do is be more active around the board

You ain't gotta TRY to put me down to prop yourself up my guy lol

I c u though

Chi-town lied to his internet friends about his whole life - get him the fuck outta here

Maywood only post terrarium movie updates and gifs while co-signing everything chi-town say

Recap has been struggling to find himself for years, cant remember the last time that nigga gave an actual recap of events

Sion my boy but just to show you theres no trill fam bias he dont post as much as he should over here.

thats 8 right there bruh

It honest to god wouldn't be hard to break into that top 10 list. All I gotta do is be more active around the board

You bitch niggas keep running with this lie, nobody gives a fuck about a tony dubbz post and that's facts. People only know you now because I made you relevant on here. You suck and so does any nigga that says otherwise.

thats 8 right there bruh

drake.gif

This how you fight back

I was wrong, your silly mascot actually cares cause he don't know any better, country bumkins stick together

You bitch niggas keep running with this lie, nobody gives a fuck about a tony dubbz post and that's facts. People only know you now because I made you relevant on here. You suck and so does any nigga that says otherwise.

I knew your bitch ass was lurkin in my thread..

:hahaha:

How you gone make somebody relevant when all you known for on here is following the mods around bitching and complaining. Thats your ABW claim to fame.

Lmao my nigga came through..

But now here's the issue

You left out 10 ppl on my list so you think they are better than you that automatically makes you top 15 right? But then there's already what? 4 ppl in the top 10 voted in...

So you would have to be #15 at minimum now what's the seperation between you and Mrs litty who was voted top 20...

Oh wait you said Shes better than you so you at minimum #16

Lmao my nigga came through..

But now here's the issue

You left out 10 ppl on my list so you think they are better than you that automatically makes you top 15 right? But then there's already what? 4 ppl in the top 10 voted in...

So you would have to be #15 at minimum now what's the seperation between you and Mrs litty who was voted top 20...

Oh wait you said Shes better than you so you at minimum #16

Im happy you brought that up man cause now ima be brutally honest. I had put her name on the list but then removed it

but fuck it.. She got a bright posting future ahead but she got a ways to go before she on my level man

As sad as this sound i'm a vet when it comes forum shit u know that

if you go back to the Mrs Litty rank thread you'll see i voted her top 20 in there. I'll give her that

I be imagining crazy shit in my dreams too fam

the more i think about it i prolly shouldnt of put you on the list so ill just swap you out for Mrs Litty.

I think thats fair, foreal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back