Welcome To aBlackWeb

❗️Where Do You Rank Them? @Love (Vol 29)

where does she fall?

• Top 5

• Top 10

• Top 15

• Top 20

• 21-49

• 50+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love ain’t even on a list.
Oh you mean you referring to closing the thread? Asking to close the thread is weak and you closing it was weak..I never saw it closed though so I didn't know until you told me goldie opened it. So I wasn't even around to say it was weak

Btw this thread is great

Love asks for her thread to be closed, I closed it. It got reopened by Goldie. I’m asked where was that energy when it came to Love and I tell you what happened, it ain’t weak.

Lea wants to be removed as well but it’s weak that I do it? Y’all niggas need help.
Nah, what's weak is a nigga tryna make a point, about some shit he don't care about, and throwing somebody else under the bus to make said point.

Oh you mean you referring to closing the thread? Asking to close the thread is weak and you closing it was weak..I never saw it closed though so I didn't know until you told me goldie opened it. So I wasn't even around to say it was weak
That’s funny because then you get the other side of niggas crying saying why wasn’t it closed when the lady asked for it to be closed.

So it’s weak to close it and it’s fucked up to leave it open.
upload_2019-3-11_14-2-15.gif

That’s funny because then you get the other side of niggas crying saying why wasn’t it closed when the lady asked for it to be closed.

So it’s weak to close it and it’s fucked up to leave it open.
View attachment 118357
I'm not on the side of the guys complaining for it to be closed

I get that niggas be contradicting themselves so you be like wtf you want but nah it's weak for anything to be changed because the poster is crying

That's my opinion though

I'm not on the side of the guys complaining for it to be closed

I get that niggas be contradicting themselves so you be like wtf you want but nah it's weak for anything to be changed because the poster is crying

That's my opinion though
upload_2019-3-11_14-7-49.gif

But beta makes women uncomfortable!
tenor.gif

This nigga smdh but Imma let him have that since it means so much to him. :foh1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back