Welcome To aBlackWeb

❗️Where Do You Rank Them? @Love (Vol 29)

where does she fall?

• Top 5

• Top 10

• Top 15

• Top 20

• 21-49

• 50+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then stop saying MY name. @ the fucking ppl who voted for me. I didn't vote myself top 20
Sorry I didn't know I would hurt your feelings by saying your name on a forum

And you want me to @ the ppl and say why y'all shouldn't have voted for Lea? Wouldn't that also in fact get you upset?

Sorry I didn't know I would hurt your feelings by saying your name on a forum

And you want me to @ the ppl and say why y'all shouldn't have voted for Lea? Wouldn't that also in fact get you upset?
You cld never hurt my feelings, this just some hoe shit and I called it out. Nothing more than that. Ole but Lea face ass niggas. And at least if you @'d them you cld get the answer you want. Saying my name every other post ain't gonna do it.

You cld never hurt my feelings, this just some hoe shit and I called it out. Nothing more than that. Ole but Lea face ass niggas. And at least if you @'d them you cld get the answer you want. Saying my name every other post ain't gonna do it.
dKMEM2e.gif

Beta trying to hard again smh

Nigga would sell his soul, just to by some attention

CTB gonna scarafice one of his lambs if he don't get back into the top 5

Black Mirror warned us about the Nose Dive but here we are

#FreeFall

What I do?

Okay and I hope you have calmed down now

Love asks for her thread to be closed, I closed it. It got reopened by Goldie. I’m asked where was that energy when it came to Love and I tell you what happened, it ain’t weak.

Lea wants to be removed as well but it’s weak that I do it? Y’all niggas need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back