Welcome To aBlackWeb

❗️Where Do You Rank Them? @Love (Vol 29)

where does she fall?

• Top 5

• Top 10

• Top 15

• Top 20

• 21-49

• 50+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
While it's funny, it's not consistent and it doesn't create content

To put it simply
just checking

but at least you consistent in this regard

but i wanted some others to chime

just checking

but at least you consistent in this regard

but i wanted some others to chime
Oh sorry. Didn't know it was moreso for them and I been using the same criteria for all these threads so I don't see why ppl would be upset over my opinion. It's straight objectivity and no emotion and some ppl cant take the truth on forums apparently.

Btw don't think I don't fuck with you because I do

On the flip side maybe you don't so I guess me saying this wouldn't matter
lyin.jpg

@Goldie @Kandy will ya'll please take me out of the ranking system so these girls can get their panties out of a wad? They're big mad the people fw the kid and I don't need this shit.

View attachment 118347

@Goldie @Kandy will ya'll please take me out of the ranking system so these girls can get their panties out of a wad? They're big mad the people fw the kid and I don't need this shit.
Lol you wish I was lyin

You act like I hate you why would I be upset ppl mess with you? I'm just advocating that being popular with the guys and woman shouldn't go into the ranking..

And you would have a case if I only been like this for YOU but anybody can say I been stressing the same message in majority of the threads.

You taking it personal and I feel bad that you feel that way

So what else you got?

View attachment 118347

I respect your decision to want to be removed but I also don’t wanna give them what they want and remove you. Fuck them and their panties. If majority of the people voted you Top 20, then they need to deal with it. You’re Top 20 PERIODT. Let them sea salty ass niggas be salty.

I respect your decision to want to be removed but I also don’t wanna give them what they want and remove you. Fuck them and their panties. If majority of the people voted you Top 20, then they need to deal with it. You’re Top 20 PERIODT. Let them sea salty ass niggas be salty.
Where was this energy with love?

Lol you wish I was lyin

You act like I hate you why would I be upset ppl mess with you? I'm just advocating that being popular with the guys and woman shouldn't go into the ranking..

And you would have a case if I only been like this for YOU but anybody can say I been stressing the same message in majority of the threads.

So what else you got?
But why you attacking her for what people voted her? Why not the people who voted for her? That’s the dumb shit. Your opinion is your opinion and can’t outweigh however many people voted her top 20.

Lol you wish I was lyin

So what else you got?
PERSONNNNNNNALLLLL:huh5:

You funny. This is ya'lls life. idgaf about what a bunch of strangers feel about some shit I type on a screen but you do.

Where was this energy with love?
I closed her thread when she asked and goldie opened it back up. Address that with him.

I also told Love her reasons why she ain’t wanna do anything ain’t have to be approved by nobody. So try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back