Welcome To aBlackWeb

❗️Where Do You Rank Them? @Love (Vol 29)

where does she fall?

• Top 5

• Top 10

• Top 15

• Top 20

• 21-49

• 50+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lea was voted top 20
Looks like Love will be voted top 21-49

Not much of a difference and if Lea would've came in her thread bitchin and crying, niggas prolly would've changed their votes too. And Lea participates in the VIP section while the other one watches.

Yall niggas capen just cuz.
what if lea was 20 and Love was 21

this thread went 11 pages for what exactly??

:hahaha:

Lea was voted top 20

Not much of a difference and if Lea would've came in her thread bitchin and crying, niggas prolly would've changed their votes too. And Lea participates in the VIP section while the other one watches.

It could also be said niggas hating just buz

Either way, I'm retiring from these threads seeing as how my 1 vote means so got damn much

Lea was voted top 20

Ether... but isn't caping for chicks just cause exactly what you want or... it's just for certain chicks?

Is it oochi-wally or is it one mic fam?

That said both top 35-50 range to me.

It could also be said niggas hating just buz

Either way, I'm retiring from these threads seeing as how my 1 vote means so got damn much

because you lying

tenor.gif

you beech ass kneegah

Ether... but isn't caping for chicks just cause exactly what you want or... it's just for certain chicks?

Is it oochi-wally or is it one mic fam?

That said both top 35-50 range to me.

A few pages back I said it all evens itself out, simps are necessary. I just prefer niggas to make sense when they're doing it.

All I and a few other people said is "love pump fakes" and then it was "fuck you" to all of us lol

I just posted fax and kept it moving.

Lea was voted top 20

IMG_20190302_142148.jpg

Lemme just drop this top 25 vote off real qui...there we go....now get back to my day because I’m not in tha VIP to get pump faked on anyway...have fun y’all

02834896-9A8C-4ECD-ABD3-8CB2BC8E512B.gif

Lets talk about my top 5 spot being taken

Look at this shit, I don't belong with these people

Top 10
1/2
Germs
Dos
Whis Khalifa
Chi-Town

That's why i said you're 6th man of the year. U don't belong with those peasants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back