Welcome To aBlackWeb

❗️Where Do You Rank Them? @Love (Vol 29)

where does she fall?

• Top 5

• Top 10

• Top 15

• Top 20

• 21-49

• 50+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i know this is off code, but where would ya'll have ranked the "shawn carter" alias

i see some similarities and some differences, but i wanna see what ya'll think before i respond

@Beta, do you disagree with the stats goldie posted?
Lol nigga posted stats

You know how many meh posters have high stats? Is there much of drastic difference between Lea and love's stats

Seems like niggas didnt wanna give her much consideration because they can't beat off to her yet but iono nothin

Sexist ass niggas

Lol nigga posted stats

You know how many meh posters have high stats? Is there much of drastic difference between Lea and love's stats

Seems like niggas didnt wanna give her much consideration because they can't beat off to her yet but iono nothin

Sexist ass niggas
Boy I'll shatter that other useless knee of yours

Move around

Lol nigga posted stats

Sexist ass niggas
interesting perspective

Lol nigga posted stats

Sexist ass niggas

Chairs in the air...

Where didn't I?

:sayit:

As if my one vote gonna outweigh the other 19 votes in here

Knock it off

brah, if you want to make a ranking newest members thread, then do that, but you talking out both sides of ya mouth

@Kandy already told you you had 6 people in your top 5...and you still wouldnt concede to that

brah, if you want to make a ranking newest members thread, then do that, but you talking out both sides of ya mouth

@Kandy already told you you had 6 people in your top 5...and you still wouldnt concede to that
Cause its factually incorrect.

Are you gonna tell me I got it now or later?

Or will an Ok suffice?

Cause its factually incorrect.

Are you gonna tell me I got it now or later?

Or will an Ok suffice?
so you saying kandy lied on you or that you dont have 6 people in your top 5

i'on think you realize who you talking to

200.gif

Lea was voted top 20
Looks like Love will be voted top 21-49

Not much of a difference and if Lea would've came in her thread bitchin and crying, niggas prolly would've changed their votes too. And Lea participates in the VIP section while the other one watches.

Yall niggas capen just cuz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back