❗️Where Do You Rank Them? @Love (Vol 29)

where does she fall?

• Top 5

• Top 10

• Top 15

• Top 20

• 21-49

• 50+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beta
BWG as a staff , record label and a mfn crew
Chicity

How is she 50+? All y'all been saying is because she don't show y'all what she look like, what that gotta do with her posting. I'm just asking you since your minions just going to say the same thing you say

How is she 50+? All y'all been saying is because she don't show y'all what she look like, what that gotta do with her posting. I'm just asking you since your minions just going to say the same thing you say
U can see the top 20 stats of ABW here: https://ablackweb.com/forum/members/

The 20th spot for most posts is 8.6k, u have 1.9k

The 20th spot for most points is 16.6k , u have 2.2k

U have 1 thread..... one.

Did u think u were getting top 5 votes with that shit?

find me one post that said this is about not knowing what she looks like

or

find me several posts that talk about pump faking

do they have names so that I can reference them and ask them why they came running to the thread to cosign as you put it?

We're not playing this game today, you see the exact same complaint that I see that Goldie said first.

Well there should have been another option for those with less than a yr in the game

I stand by my vote, no simping

Your vote makes no sense. Just cuz an NBA player wins rookie of the year, that doesn't mean he's top 5 in the league.

Your simping knows no bounds and I aint even gonna try to argue it, u got it fam

Your vote makes no sense. Just cuz an NBA player wins rookie of the year, that doesn't mean he's top 5 in the league.

Your simping knows no bounds and I aint even gonna try to argue it, u got it fam

They're not ranked toward the bottom either.

I know I got it, that ain't up for debate

However, if the option I would like ain't up there I go with the next best thing. She top 5 in something so I chose accordingly

You make it seem like those 3 votes really doing something

Reactions: Love
Status
Not open for further replies.