Welcome To aBlackWeb

❗️Where Do You Rank Them? @Love (Vol 29)

where does she fall?

• Top 5

• Top 10

• Top 15

• Top 20

• 21-49

• 50+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This nigga @Love could be Dizz for all y'all know.

The IC taught y'all nothing,smh.

Sir/ma'am try to show some restraint with the name calling as I'm uncertain how to respond in kind.

Another bitch and you go on timeout, young lady/sir.

Stop talking to me

@Love, will you name the name of the half ppl that you stopped fucking with?

Also, why do you think they pressing you for an ass pic?

She ain't Dizz, he ain't that dedicated and he like a super villain in batman. Hed drop clues to let you know it was him, he needs you to know its him.

@Love, will you name the name of the half ppl that you stopped fucking with?

Also, why do you think they pressing you for an ass pic?

Whoever voted me 50+

I honestly don’t know why my pic is sooo important but it’s kinda funny and really insane at this point.

giphy.gif

Stop talking to me
That's what I thought.

Now any issues you have with myself or my fellow mods you are welcome to take to court. Old me would've offered you hands for calling me out my name but I'm trying to be the best version of myself.

Bright side though... I hear there's a gang of young rapscallion that hate the mods. You should maybe link up with them and see what it takes to get in on the circle jerk?

That's what I thought.

Now any issues you have with myself or my fellow mods you are welcome to take to court. Old me would've offered you hands for calling me out my name but I'm trying to be the best version of myself.

Bright side though... I hear there's a gang of young rapscallion that hate the mods. You should maybe link up with them and see what it takes to get in on the circle jerk?

Lol whatever

I’ll be in Chicago early summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back