Welcome To aBlackWeb

“Housing is a right” demystifying buying the block & the immediate housing crisis

or “i am unable to engage in a topic that im not well versed in so let my goofy ass call it goofy instead of reading up on whats being stated”
giphy.gif

you contradicted yourself because bougie is a signifier

so no, we are not a monolith
Yet you use it as an insult to certain groups with more money or a nigga who likes duck livers with a nice wine pairing.. want people to stand for groups like lgbt.

Can’t insult them .

Want defense but also want to attack.

but but but that ain’t the same dumbass.

yea yea yea

you got pretty eyes race. Try using them to see the world.

Very true

but that’s because of the media engine making people believe they need certain things or they willnot be with the in crowd.
Capitalism
Consumerism

yet certain people own iPhones
:lol10:

I made this point in that thread about the cat that originated vs Everybody.

Niggas mad about elitism, classism, and shit but typing out that argument on an iPhone and not seeing their own hypocrisy.

like i said in another thread a lot of yall are just pussy and weak asf 😭😭😭

scared of other Black people because they dress differently than you, talk differently than you, behave differently than you

I wouldnt have an issue of hiring or renting to someone because they have tattoos or pictures with guns especially in an open carry state because im not scared of those that look like me

Yet you use it as an insult to certain groups with more money or a nigga who likes duck livers with a nice wine pairing.. want people to stand for groups like lgbt.

Can’t insult them .

Want defense but also want to attack.

but but but that ain’t the same dumbass.

yea yea yea

you got pretty eyes race. Try using them to see the world.

defense from what? im not expecting a nigga that writes “duck livers” in a post to protect me from shit

eat a dick

I'd rent to the nigga(s).

In truth, the issue here isn't really so much homie deciding not to rent the place based off the photo. It's his attitude about and what that says his mentality is about certain types of black people

And we all know where THAT attitude comes from.
Bro this don't make no issue if the issue ain't with him no renting cuz the photo what's the problem? All he said is he automatically denied them cuz of a just cause of concern? I think you're assuming a lot of shit that ain't there.

defense from what? im not expecting a nigga that writes duck pairing in a post to protect me from shit

eat a dick

:lol10:
no of course you wouldn’t.
Cuz them tattooed up gun carrying niggas gonna do it.

all you know is chaos.
And all you see is black people with means as the problem.

where was your outrage for the many kids under 16 that died last year in philly?

smdh

like i said in another thread a lot of yall are just pussy and weak asf 😭😭😭

scared of other Black people because they dress differently than you, talk differently than you, behave differently than you

I wouldnt have an issue of hiring or renting to someone because they have tattoos or pictures with guns especially in an open carry state because im not scared of those that look like me

That's all you got???

You're all bark and zero substance. You think you're "talking that shit" but really you're just spewing shit.

Back