Welcome To aBlackWeb

“Housing is a right” demystifying buying the block & the immediate housing crisis

He's well within his right to rent or not rent to them. The fuck shit is as has been said not only posting it on social media but using 1 picture to paint an entire life profile of the person. So the landlord is a bitch ass nigga based on that alone and he's gonna end up being tricked by some nice looking family that will fuck up his property and he didn't catch the red flags because they weren't posted on social media

Another fake outrage and playing dumb thread...
giphy.gif

Naw fam. Check out the base plate, it’s flat and its striker fired.

Plus, niggas back home love the SD because it’s cheap and have a capacity of like 15 in .40 cal and 9mm

ok yeah, looks like you're right; that's an SD.

They do look remarkably similar though.

This thread is exactly why I say some folks aren’t for black people just for their point of view.

You can call him out on the social media post and maybe judging other black men unfairly, but big him up even more for buying the block because even if he doesn’t rent to these dudes, other black folks are going in those homes.

This thread is exactly why I say some folks aren’t for black people just for their point of view.

You can call him out on the social media post and maybe judging other black men unfairly, but big him up even more for buying the block because even if he doesn’t rent to these dudes, other black folks are going in those homes.
I’m a bit confused here

Love seeing black folks armed. But them fools really have their guns pointed in the direction of the dude in the middle. Got me triggered lol.

Also these type of post folks make is not the energy you want to be around. I know my city and how folks act, I’m just saying.

No need to put it online. That’s wack.

FYI. From left to right Glock 19 or 17, S&W SD VE, Beretta 92 (could be wrong on the last one lol)

Ahhhahahahaha. That was my first thought. 'They bout to shoot homie in BOTH his legs.'.

At least them niggas is maintaining some sort of trigger discipline.

Anybody that has a problem with the reason he denied him is a fool.

But it shouldn’t be broadcasted which is the foolish on his part.

My pops have one his tenants a lower rent cost and helped them out during the hard times over the last year so they didn’t have to come out their pockets to pay and in return they destroyed his shit. Now he gotta drop almost 10K to fix the damage they did In less than two years.

I’m saying that to say this, it’s your shit and if you feel this shit ain’t gon work the way you want it, don’t rent to that person.

Also, don’t be bitch and post about it.

Black landlords as a concept is no different than Black owned prisons or tubman on a $20 bill. corporatist, predatory, corrupt institutions dont change just because the person spearheading it is Black

you cant make a snap decision/judgement off of a picture. it’s ridiculous.

and i expect these types of assumptions from white folks or bougie Blacks that cling to whiteness as a means of escape, not some young ass nigga claiming hes trying to “save” the community while denying the very folks that may need saving.

(you cant say my units are for lower income people and be mad that their outward appearance may differ from yours)

i wouldve atleast met with him or whoever and had a face to face conversation.

pictures dont mean shit in reality (just think about that one miserable couple you know thats always posting happy pictures while on the brink of divorce)

futhermore, private ownership should be abolished. banks need to adopt a public banking system as well.

SMH I'll bite...........

do you not see your own hypocrisy making these arguments about "clinging to whiteness" and being a "boujie Black"

make u look just as guilty as the alleged landlord?

plus u talmbout dude wants to rent to low-income folks........but u say the landlord is wrong for making assumptions on appearances...............but how are u assuming that the cats holding guns in the pics are "low income" renters?

u making the same superficial judgments off of pics just like the landlord

and Black people shouldn't be allowed to have private ownership of property? make that make sense.........

SMH I'll bite...........

do you not see your own hypocrisy making these arguments about "clinging to whiteness" and being a "boujie Black"

make u look just as guilty as the alleged landlord?

plus u talmbout dude wants to rent to low-income folks........but u say the landlord is wrong for making assumptions on appearances...............but how are u assuming that the cats holding guns in the pics are "low income" renters?

u making the same superficial judgments off of pics just like the landlord

and Black people shouldn't be allowed to have private ownership of property? make that make sense.........

read what i wrote again

i never said the people in the picture were low income

and fuck bougie Blacks, white people
and yes, private ownership needs to cease

hope that cleared a lot things up for you

Last edited:
Back