Welcome To aBlackWeb

“Housing is a right” demystifying buying the block & the immediate housing crisis

I'd rent to the nigga(s).

In truth, the issue here isn't really so much homie deciding not to rent the place based off the photo. It's his attitude about and what that says his mentality is about certain types of black people

And we all know where THAT attitude comes from.

the classism niggas be on

I wouldn't rent to him. But I wouldn't post ppls photos and business all over the internet either.

This is where he went wrong as far as I'm concerned.

If you doing the whole social media investigation thing prior to renting, the last thing you wanna do is post up what you found ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

Just set that application off to the side and move on to the next quietly. Truth be told, if them niggas ever found out that's the reason why you didn't rent to them, those could very easily be the guns used to end your life.

This is where he went wrong as far as I'm concerned.

If you doing the whole social media investigation thing prior to renting, the last thing you wanna do is post up what you found ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

Just set that application off to the side and move on to the next quietly. Truth be told, if them niggas ever found out that's the reason why you didn't rent to them, those could very easily be the guns used to end your life.

Lol nigga just jumped to shooting. If anything they could put him on blast for not being professional. Social media imo shouldn’t be used to deny me a place to live. But it’s not like it’s rules to it if your page is public

Lol nigga just jumped to shooting. If anything they could put him on blast for not being professional. Social media imo shouldn’t be used to deny me a place to live. But it’s not like it’s rules to it if your page is public

Bruh... Niggas that have the mentality to post up like that typically have the mentality to shoot you 'cause you farted in their general direction from across the street.

Social media is regularly used to deny folks jobs. If that can happen, then it shouldn't be a stretch to see it being used to deny housing.

Bruh... Niggas that have the mentality to post up like that typically have the mentality to shoot you 'cause you farted in their general direction from across the street.

Social media is regularly used to deny folks jobs. If that can happen, then it shouldn't be a stretch to see it being used to deny housing.
This is a helluva reach

Love seeing black folks armed. But them fools really have their guns pointed in the direction of the dude in the middle. Got me triggered lol.

Also these type of post folks make is not the energy you want to be around. I know my city and how folks act, I’m just saying.

No need to put it online. That’s wack.

FYI. From left to right Glock 19 or 17, S&W SD VE, Beretta 92 (could be wrong on the last one lol)

If they cut me in on whatever their doing,then we can talk

Shiiiit I'll give them the heads up if they call me as the owner first for the raid.

Love seeing black folks armed. But them fools really have their guns pointed in the direction of the dude in the middle. Got me triggered lol.

Also these type of post folks make is not the energy you want to be around. I know my city and how folks act, I’m just saying.

FYI. From left to right Glock 19 or 17, S&W SD VE, Beretta 92 (could be wrong on the last one lol)
That’s what’s up. I just see heat. Don’t know what’s what...just heat

I'm almost positive the one in the center is a Ruger SR22. It has the same diagonal markings on the front and rear of the slide and the distance from the front of the trigger guard to the end of the gun is about right.

1.jpg

Black landlords as a concept is no different than Black owned prisons or tubman on a $20 bill. corporatist, predatory, corrupt institutions dont change just because the person spearheading it is Black

you cant make a snap decision/judgement off of a picture. it’s ridiculous.

and i expect these types of assumptions from white folks or bougie Blacks that cling to whiteness as a means of escape, not some young ass nigga claiming hes trying to “save” the community while denying the very folks that may need saving.

(you cant say my units are for lower income people and be mad that their outward appearance may differ from yours)

i wouldve atleast met with him or whoever and had a face to face conversation.

pictures dont mean shit in reality (just think about that one miserable couple you know thats always posting happy pictures while on the brink of divorce)

futhermore, private ownership should be abolished. banks need to adopt a public banking system as well.

I'm almost positive the one in the center is a Ruger SR22. It has the same diagonal markings on the front and rear of the slide and the distance from the front of the trigger guard to the end of the gun is about right.

1.jpg

Naw fam. Check out the base plate, it’s flat and its striker fired.

Plus, niggas back home love the SD because it’s cheap and have a capacity of like 15 in .40 cal and 9mm

Back