Welcome To aBlackWeb

“Housing is a right” demystifying buying the block & the immediate housing crisis

Idk bout all that. All i know is if you gonna buy houses to rent them out, pay the 5-8% per month and have a company do it for you. Let them find the renters, do all the necessary checks etc. If shit goes left, let them do the calling for rent, collectors, evictions, etc.

Girl are you for real I came up around niggas JUST LIKE THAT pretty much whole life. Difference between being accepting and slow. Like we don't know what type of time then niggas is on lol. More likely to realize and avoid in cases BECAUSE of familiarity.

yalls biases are rooted in fear

W E A K K K K KKKKKKKKK

Tell you what...

I want you to hit up the next Klan rally near you and step in front of a klansman and talk your shit while they have an gun pointed at your head, safety off, with a finger on the trigger. Maybe stand your ground against a cop, looking him or her dead in the eye while they have their service pistol pointed at you and close enought that you can smell the bullshit they just ate on their breath.

The day you can do that, that's the day you can even approach me to talk about fear.

Now get the fuck on with that Fisher Price My First Revolutionary bullshit.

Last edited:
6b085a8bedd540b448a0191c2e612902.gif
“I’m from Philly”

Tell you what...

I want you to hit up the next Klan rally near you and step in front of one and talk your shit while they have an gun pointed at your head, safety off, with a finger on the trigger. Maybe stand your ground against a cop, looking him or her dead in the eye while they have their service pistol pointed at you and close enought that you can smell the bullshit they just ate on their breath.

The day you can do that, that's the day you can even approach me to talk about fear.

Now get the fuck on with that Fisher Price My First Revolutionary bullshit.

Well...that escalated quickly.

Imagine getting the “this you” email

then denied employment or a place to live when you a good dude with shitty friends and joined in a photo while just killing time

Back