Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION “GOAT’s” you personally hate

Niggas in here lying like shit on Barry Bonds. Bonds was a HOF by 1998. 99 or 2000 is when he started fucking with the juice. Bonds already had 3 mvps by 98. Griffey was great but he was not better than Bonds. Maybe for a few season but not career wise.

The raging debate throughout the '90s was Bonds versus Griffey for title of best player in baseball. The answer, of course, was Bonds. During the decade, Griffey averaged .302/.384/.581 with 38 home runs, 109 RBIs and 15 steals per season. Bonds hit .302/.434/.602 and averaged 36 home runs, 108 RBIs and 34 steals. Griffey won 10 Gold Gloves and Bonds eight, although Griffey started losing a step on defense late in the decade. Bonds led his league five times in OPS in the '90s, Griffey zero. That 50-point edge in OBP essentially means Bonds was creating a similar number of runs as Griffey but using up far fewer outs to do so. He was the better player.

http://www.espn.com/blog/sweetspot/post/_/id/19930/five-best-players-in-baseball-a-history

https://mlbcomparisons.com/ken-griffey-jr-vs-barry-bonds-comparison/

Fuck Prince nigga made one good album rest of catalog is trash but niggas dickride him because he write and play all the instruments. Who gives a fuck if your music is shit.

Coach K
Eminem
Mook - somehow some way he's the GOAT of battle rap. Fuck him and he sucks
Kanye
KD

Hate is a strong word, but Ive never been a fan of The Beatles... Yeah they got a couple good tunes but yeah people put them in the same bracket as Hendrix, MJ, Dylan etc

I assume I may have missed it but I have never seen/heard exceptional lyricism from Em. He cool for his lane but for the credit people give him I just dont see it. Not even top 20 for me personally

Fuck Tiger Woods. Idk how he got a pass for his pink toe cave bitch worshipping coonery.

Fuck Justin Timberlake I wanna be down but I'm gonna leave Janet on stuck cracka ass. And ftr Jon B>>>>

Fuck Elvis and Colonel Sanders. Elvis been swagger jacking since the 50s and ain't no way in hell that backwoods cracka came up with that chicken recipe. Lying mothafucka wasnt even in the military. How the fuck he become a colonel??? Fohwtbs

Fuck John Barry and his lame ass dunks. For a minute he had white men thinking they actually could jump.

Fuck Lynn Swan. He been cooning since the '70s. He's basically OJ minus the dead white bitch.

Last edited:
Mothafuck Diddy. He has fucked more black men than Madonna, Sarah J and Gianna Michaels combined.

Last edited:
Fuck Tiger Woods. Idk how he got a pass for his pink toe cave bitch worshipping coonery.

Fuck Justin Timberlake I wanna be down but I'm gonna leave Janet on stuck cracka ass. And ftr Jon B>>>>

Fuck Elvis and Colonel Sanders. Elvis been swagger jacking since the 50s and ain't no way in hell that backwoods cracka came up with that chicken recipe. Lying mothafucka wasnt even in the military. How the fuck he become a colonel??? Fohwtbs

Fuck John Barry and his lame ass dunks. For a minute he had white men thinking they actually could jump.

Fuck Lynn Swan. He been cooning since the '70s. He's basically OJ minus the dead white bitch.

Mothafuck Diddy. He has fucked more black men than Madonna, Sarah J and Gianna Michaels combined.

:imdead::imdead::imdead:

Back