Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION “GOAT’s” you personally hate

Word....Life

Haa..I threw that shit before I walked in tha ROOM
Everybody has their favorite rappers, actors, athletes, singers etc and across most of these categories there are some pretty universal “GOAT’s” that seem to always be listed...who are some GOAT’s you personally hate, despise, dislike, don’t get tha hype behind or whatever tha case may be...

Feel free to defend ya list...explain ya list...or flat out say “fuck it...it is what it is!!”

I'll be back with a list of niggas on here who hate the Goats.

brb

3374333F-484B-4398-B843-C7C55700BD4E.gif
Maaaaaan FUCK....

Michael Jordan
Kobe Bryant
Lil Wayne
Tupac
Joe Montana
Aaron Rodgers

Edited for other entries

Last edited:
Who's mans is this :nigga2:

I can see where you’d take exception to my list but trust me my nigga..you not tha only person who I’ve had an issue with about this same list of people lol

Again not taking anything away from them but it’s as simple as this....I grew up a Barkley fan so it’s FUCK MJ...since Kobe is an MJ clone it’s automatically FUCK KOBE...I’m a Cowboys fan so Joe and Aaron can eat a dick (pause nh)...I’m an east coast nigga and when tha line was drawn in tha sand it was FUCK Pac and as far as Wayne...that nigga trash to me and it’s just no way around it G...

:sup:

I can see where you’d take exception to my list but trust me my nigga..you not tha only person who I’ve had an issue with about this same list of people lol

Again not taking anything away from them but it’s as simple as this....I grew up a Barkley fan so it’s FUCK MJ...since Kobe is an MJ clone it’s automatically FUCK KOBE...I’m a Cowboys fan so Joe and Aaron can eat a dick (pause nh)...I’m an east coast nigga and when tha line was drawn in tha sand it was FUCK Pac and as far as Wayne...that nigga trash to me and it’s just no way around it G...

:sup:

This nigga going for 2019 hater of the year lol

I can't think of any Goats I hate. There's mad legends i hate, but no goats.

Back