Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION “GOAT’s” you personally hate

Yea I never understood or agreed w the idea of Jay being a GOAT candidate

Pac grew on me over time but he was more of great public figure to me, while being a good rapper

Never liked Eminem

Griffey > Bonds, Ruth, Hank Aaron

Griffey Jr. and Willie Mays are probably tha 2 best baseball players in history real shit

Just about to say this...Bonds played in almost 300 more games than Griffey so 2 more avg seasons for Griffey would put all his stats much closer to Bonds and The Kid was never talked about during tha while steroids era...had more Gold Gloves and lead tha AL in Homer’s more too...that’s why him and Chipper Jones get added points for dominating during an openly cheating era...

Boy you dumb

KGJ was a one of a kind prodigy. Naturally gifted and played the game the right way. Played all aspects of the game.

Not just roids and Homer's b

Who got better stats, that's Bonds because Griffey couldn't play because he was always in the trainers room because he got hurt again. Don't act like Bonds wasn't killing it in the 90's before the cream and the clear.

Who got better stats, that's Bonds because Griffey couldn't play because he was always in the trainers room because he got hurt again. Don't act like Bonds wasn't killing it in the 90's before the cream and the clear.

Compare stats for both thru 99 (when Bonds supposedly started juicing) and the Kid shits on Bonds.

I'm sorry to all my East coast fellas but that Sean Price dude was maaaaaad average. RIP though.

NEVER understood the hype behind Denzel Washington. Always felt he performed the same in most all of his movies which was a too cool for school type nigga. Those Equalizer movies is a place for him to go OD on being the coolest the cool ass nigga without walking away from a scratch. Ol John Cena ass nigga

Speaking of Wrestling Bret Hart was a boring pitiful swaggerless Canadian.

Sucks that Bonds went another decade putting up monster numbers

I thought your argument was about his greatness before his OBVIOUS juicin’ tho B?? What really sucks is he cheated and fucked up his own legacy because he wasn’t strong enough to stand on his own...he chased the legacy of Willie Mays and ultimately fucked his own legacy up having to cheat to get there...matter’a fact I’m editing my original list and putting this fuck nigga in there too

I thought your argument was about his greatness before his OBVIOUS juicin’ tho B?? What really sucks is he cheated and fucked yo his own legacy because he wasn’t strong enough to stand on his own...he chased the legacy of Willie Mays and ultimately fucked his own legacy up having to cheat to get there...matter’a fact I’m editing my original list and putting this fuck nigga in there too

I just took it there because y'all was acting like Bonds wasn't a beast before the steroids. Frank Thomas had a better career than Griffey

I just took it there because y'all was acting like Bonds wasn't a beast before the steroids. Frank Thomas had a better career than Griffey

Never said he wasn’t a beast before the roids, I just said Griffey was better

And keep on trolling

Nah...Bonds was definitely great pre roids but he wasn’t fucking wit The Kids numbers until he juiced and Griffey got hurt...that’s all

And as for Frank Thomas he was possibly tha best right handed hitter during that era but FOH as far as hum having a better career than Griffey Jr...that’s almost laughable

Back