Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION “GOAT’s” you personally hate

Hate to say this...Luther Vandross

Honestly...i was never a fan. Respected him regarding the kinda impact he had on r&b music. But I never understood why HE stood out the most.

Like what made him different from all the other male r&b artists during his time.

I can see where you’d take exception to my list but trust me my nigga..you not tha only person who I’ve had an issue with about this same list of people lol

Again not taking anything away from them but it’s as simple as this....I grew up a Barkley fan so it’s FUCK MJ...since Kobe is an MJ clone it’s automatically FUCK KOBE...I’m a Cowboys fan so Joe and Aaron can eat a dick (pause nh)...I’m an east coast nigga and when tha line was drawn in tha sand it was FUCK Pac and as far as Wayne...that nigga trash to me and it’s just no way around it G...

:sup:
I can respeck this

Nigga said a lot of gay shit and got a pass cause he was a regular fat dude

I wasn’t a PAC fan. As I got older I learned to respect where he coming from.

NOW
The
knicks
Cowboys
Duke
Giants
Ravens

Fugg’em:foh1:

I’m a niner and a bulls fan. Damn G. All because of a ring. Lol :celebrate:

“A” ring fam?? That last game tha Suns lost in that series against tha Bulls is tha first time my parents heard me cuss my niggaz from my hood out..we all at tha crib playin’ cards and watching tha game when Paxson hit that shot and niggaz got to joking!!! I cussed everybody out knowing my parents were gonna flip but I didn’t give a fuck...

I done fucked around and got tight all over again...thanks fam smh

EB90AC04-E44D-4101-8640-7491EDCA8A13.gif

No hate.Jay Z is far too monotone to be considered the GOAT. He the first ever mumble rapper almost.His high voice is his low voice.

Yea I never understood or agreed w the idea of Jay being a GOAT candidate

Pac grew on me over time but he was more of great public figure to me, while being a good rapper

Never liked Eminem

Griffey > Bonds, Ruth, Hank Aaron

Cock eyed fat west indian nigga who is overrated because he got shot. Diddy was huge for him

Bitches liked him because he had money

Jay and Nas are better
Is this a problem?

Back