Welcome To aBlackWeb

‘You Were The Best ---- I’ve Had’: Case Of Woman Who Said Chris Brown Drugged & Raped Her Falls Apart After Texts Are Revealed

Since when do ppl take a wait and see approach when niggas get accused of bs....u telling me knowing Breezy s history there weren’t ppl already writing him off as guilty

thank god he kept the files
i cant speak for people

but for me, and i dont keep up with dude like that, but his most polarizing incident was the Rhianna shit. That was abuse and not a sexual assault, and even then, people were still wondering how in tf did it get to a point where he laid hands on her.

Then there was the karuche shit where he was just acting toxic af, but again, to my knowledge, nothing of the sexual assault variety.

so, in two of his most public incidents, they resulted from him just being a super emotional nigga who cant control his emotions, but nothing close to rape or assault.

im being genuine af when i say this but if there have been other sexual assault allegations, i honestly dont know of any. With that being said, if he has no history of sexual assault, I, AP will think...damn...this is an outlier...let me wait and see what else comes out before I try to condemn him of any wrongdoing.

and you dont know what's BS until facts come out...why is this so hard to grasp? Even if you side eye what the person is accusing them of, there is nothing wrong with saying "damn, thats fucked up if it's true...hopefully it didnt happen like that...i'll wait and see"

...this muthafucca better start putting these women thru a vetting process. Paperwork...background checks...etc. etc. We ain't doin nothin until that info comes back clean.

Since when do ppl take a wait and see approach when niggas get accused of bs....u telling me knowing Breezy s history there weren’t ppl already writing him off as guilty

thank god he kept the files

lol bro so you acting like it ain’t a segment of you niggaswho be extremely on the other side

im being genuine af when i say this but if there have been other sexual assault allegations, i honestly dont know of any. With that being said, if he has no history of sexual assault, I, AP will think...damn...this is an outlier...let me wait and see what else comes out before I try to condemn him of any wrongdoing.

Back