Welcome To aBlackWeb

‘You Were The Best ---- I’ve Had’: Case Of Woman Who Said Chris Brown Drugged & Raped Her Falls Apart After Texts Are Revealed

All of it is some sick shit but families protecting other family members when they molest and rape kids is fucked up. Then to actually have the predator and victim be around each other for family gatherings is insane. The victim has to have lost total faith in their family and parents when it comes to protection of them in any situation let alone the world.

I 100% agree. Unfortunately there's others who would agree publicly but act way different privately. Chris Rock had a joke on his Bigger and Blacker special about how too many families got an "Uncle Johnny" who everybody knows not to leave the kids around. That shit is way too common to have a family member who people know can't be trusted around kids but is still kept around the family anyway.

It don't have to be my kids. If they standing with said person everything I'd do to them, you signed up for it as well cause standing with that fucked up person.

That's kinda what happened in this country when Donald Trump got elected president TBH. A lot of family and friends fell apart because he did fucked up shit, and people backed him.

I 100% agree. Unfortunately there's others who would agree publicly but act way different privately. Chris Rock had a joke on his Bigger and Blacker special about how too many families got an "Uncle Johnny" who everybody knows not to leave the kids around. That shit is way too common to have a family member who people know can't be trusted around kids but is still kept around the family anyway.

I remember that. Funny thing is as I became an adult a lot shit changed in my family not on no pedo shit but they was foul people and when we had gatherings at my mother and granny house those people knew not to come because I let it be known they not welcome.

Damn. From what I saw they said it was just sexual assault. Well he white so I am not surprised

There are degrees of sexual assault in some places. But that dude penetrated that woman

Initially, Chanel Miller did not want the world to know her name. If the world didn’t know her name, it would mean that she had never been found half-naked behind a Stanford University dumpster “with her underwear six inches away from her bare stomach.” It would mean that she had never been sexually assaulted by a stranger. “You don’t know me, but you’ve been inside me,” Miller told him

There is an online feminist movement that says believe all women. They are on the extreme side as is the anti feminist group. Just like politics these extremist muddy real arguments and solutions. The internet has created this problem. I see people call men rapists even when they have been proven innocent and I see people defend men who have been found guilty.

This sentence is what we need to focus on.

The internet gave rise to these extremists. Social media gave them a voice and brought those like-minded individuals together to create their own self validating echo chambers. They all then spread misinformation via memes, tweets, and other shit and casual observers pick up on it; now it becomes a part of the conversation.

"Well, what about..."
"I just read a tweet..."
"I saw that such-and-such percentage of..."

Even when valid, verifiable information comes along and debunks what has been posted the misinformation still manages to be a part of the conversation.

This goes for any topic, not just this one. Unless we do away with social media, the extremists will always manage to disrupt and skew the conversations.

This sentence is what we need to focus on.

The internet gave rise to these extremists. Social media gave them a voice and brought those like-minded individuals together to create their own self validating echo chambers. They all then spread misinformation via memes, tweets, and other shit and casual observers pick up on it; now it becomes a part of the conversation.

"Well, what about..."
"I just read a tweet..."
"I saw that such-and-such percentage of..."

Even when valid, verifiable information comes along and debunks what has been posted the misinformation still manages to be a part of the conversation.

This goes for any topic, not just this one. Unless we do away with social media, the extremists will always manage to disrupt and skew the conversations.

The extremists provide an exit ramp for those who never took an issue serious to begin with. The internet has just clogged the amount of people taking those exit ramps but they've always existed even before social media took hold of society. Look at how often people here will try to frame their entire stance on a topic based on a one off tweet or post they saw somewhere that they try to reframe as "I saw people say this random shit here so that must mean it's a popular thought"

When y’all be wrong as fuck instead of apologizing y’all just act like it never happened....talk to them Lil Duval

These groupie hoes grasp onto the far fetched ass idea that they'll get wined and dined en route to a more serious relationship only to end up a one and done, kicked out a hotel room door with nut on their face and dudes like Chris Brown moving on to the next thot in the next city with no lovey dovey texts to follow up with. If these hoes knew their place they wouldn't be so bitter.

and Duval is the last person to speak on an issue like this

ya'll gotta stop living in a world of absolutes

there is nothing wrong with the wait and see approach...hell...for all the Kelly apologists on this site, ya'll waited...saw the tape(s)...and still thought the accusers were on some bullshit cause in ya'lls mind, there was NO way he did this to THAT many women

and Duval is the last person to speak on an issue like this

ya'll gotta stop living in a world of absolutes

there is nothing wrong with the wait and see approach...hell...for all the Kelly apologists on this site, ya'll waited...saw the tape(s)...and still thought the accusers were on some bullshit cause in ya'lls mind, there was NO way he did this to THAT many women
Since when do ppl take a wait and see approach when niggas get accused of bs....u telling me knowing Breezy s history there weren’t ppl already writing him off as guilty

thank god he kept the files

Back