Welcome To aBlackWeb

‘You Were The Best ---- I’ve Had’: Case Of Woman Who Said Chris Brown Drugged & Raped Her Falls Apart After Texts Are Revealed

Nobody said nothing about dude, how about all the innocent regular dudes that have been locked up and it turns out they were innocent. Stop giving people the benefit of the doubt just because they said it without any facts backing it up
Fam, if this was a case of a serial accuser, then I think you would have a better position on this

The problem with your current position is the guy is usually the serial aggressor so everything that comes out after the first incident has to be taken a lil more serious.

I wholeheartedly agree that if any woman is found to have been lying about an attack should face repercussions for her actions. I'm not absolving any woman who has done this

Another blow to the believe all women crew

Not really, to be honest.

We've already had women that said they were raped admit they continued to be friends and have consensual sex with men for years after the alleged rape, so I doubt some text messages will convince people that support those kinds of examples of anything.

Serious question... has anyone ever said "believe all women" or is it just something you guys imagined?

Also... why does this abhorrent shit make you giddy?
These threads do 7-10 pages on average. I'm sure someone said it at least once.

Serious question... has anyone ever said "believe all women" or is it just something you guys imagined?

Also... why does this abhorrent shit make you giddy?
Yes, it has been said plenty

I personally am not giddy in the least. Its quite sad when these stories come out because they diminish true victims and the likelihood that they're believed and/or receive the support they deserve.

But, it does need to be pointed out that some of these bitches be lying, before people jump to conclusions.

Last edited:
Not really, to be honest.

We've already had women that said they were raped admit they continued to be friends and have consensual sex with men for years after the alleged rape, so I doubt some text messages will convince people that support those kinds of examples of anything.
And the people who push that agenda in the light of conflicting evidence will continue to look funny in the light.

You can support women without having to turn off your brain when a false story such as this one comes out. It's too important an issue to bury your head in the sand when contradictory facts are introduced.

I want someone to find on this site who said believe all women

There is no stance that says believe all women. For years their was a stance saying majority of women be lying. Y’all act like the metoo movement has no reason to exist but then be in threads trying prove victims wrong. Yes this chick lied does not mean they all do

Iono man, we gon act like the homie Los wasnt calling folks all kinds of pussies and bitches for questioning megan in the tory case? Saying they dont protect black women because they are taking a wait and see approach?

It happens.

Is there any actual proof that false claims of sexual assault make people less likely to believe them? Because the way some of yall talk about it you'd think the vast majority of sexual assault claims were fabricated when it's actually a very small percentage. While we do have decades upon decades of evidence that people in general, both women and men, who report sexual assault claims are often not taken seriously or really investigated. If they were then there wouldn't be literally thousands upon thousands of untested rape kits sitting in police evidence rooms across the country.

I don't think there was ever a time when most men believed that the majority of women lied about rape. I also don't believe that any reasonable people are saying that all women should be believed.

I think the reality is that previously, when a woman claimed that she was raped, her alleged attacker was held to the legal standard of "innocent until proven guilty." Unfortunately, it's hard in many cases to prove rape beyond a reasonable doubt, so many rape victims don't get justice. The folks pushing the MeToo movement definitely advocated for a shift towards giving women the benefit of the doubt. In other words, if a woman claims to have been raped, we should all proceed as if she's telling the truth. The problem is that that doesn't solve the problem. It just shifts the inherent unfairness to the accused, which is kinda what our system is designed to prevent.

Back