Welcome To aBlackWeb

Work Out, Get Fit Thread

Oh..peep the side affects to, just to be safe for yourself. It does have adverse side effects for a few conditions

I put up the power tower a few days ago i dont know what it is about it but outside i do sets of 12 this shit im struggling to do 10 without getting down after 7 and takin a few breaths

Whatup what's a good vitamin to take

Wonder if I can get up to 190 without looking stocky af

I’m a hair over 180 right now

My goal is to get down to a toned 185-190ish but a few of my boys keep trying to get me to get into power lifting wit’ them...I told those niggaz ain’t nobody trying to be a fuckin’ 210 pound stocky ass strong bowling ball looking nigga walking around wit ya clothes fit tin’ jacked up lol....I already told them when their arms can’t go straight down to their sides without that puffed out swole look I’m gonna start roastin’Em in public lol

My upper chest weak af!!!! I need some tips or suggestions. And I don’t know if I’m eating enough Or not. Basically I don’t know what the fuck I’m doing. This shit wasn’t this hard in High School

My upper chest weak af!!!! I need some tips or suggestions. And I don’t know if I’m eating enough Or not. Basically I don’t know what the fuck I’m doing. This shit wasn’t this hard in High School
0cf6ec6a7384ded8121e4df5367d9315.jpg

Everybody has their own way of establishing the mind to muscle connection when lifting but I saw some dope advice online that has helped a lot recently.

Dude said we all know how hard of a muscle contraction is felt when we do a max effort bicep curl. Now take that and apply it to every exercise. Try to make every muscle contraction feel as intense as that bicep curl, for whatever muscle you happen to be targeting.

Doing that has me more sore than I’ve felt in a long time.

Back