Welcome To aBlackWeb

Trump & The Baby Snatchers

Come on man lets not do that

Bro you and I have a fundamental disagreement here I don't have respect for the law at all. I follow it because of my own morals and coz its inconvenient not to. If the choice is break the laws of a tyrannical country that I'm not even from or keep livin' in constant danger, I probably wouldn't even think twice about it

Your mindset changes when you have children. You talking to the same cat that was shot at by cops while sellin crack. I've been arrested a number of times, been on papers twice, used to sell weed and all that shit. But, I got older, got married, had kids and all that. My frame of mind is completely different from back then. I need to be here for my kids and that means breaking the law for any reason is simply not worth it. I have to be here for my kids as an example of what a good father is and part of that is not getting arrested, shot/killed, or having them in harms way in the name of "feeding my family".

What this comes down to is how it’s being done, my dude. Yeah, they get arrested, but why are the children being put into cages and mistreated? This is the image of America. Trump has changed how we are now viewed.

You accept that by arguing law. From what I see, they’re arguing the inhuman way they’re seperating the families. This is all image for Trump, everything is. He didn’t need to sign an executive order, but he did. Why? It’s all political image and he’s doing this like other dictators have, using political situations and turning them into spectacles.

Trump talking his shit to Dems, even tho he’s doing this.

Melania wearing an “I don’t care do you jacket”

The other day Sessions says they didn’t intend for this to happen, yet just a few weeks ago he was stating that this was their intentions.

^ all for show

This isn’t how America should be perceived. You don’t realize the damage. Every country has an immigration policy. It’s normal. What’s not is what we are seeing and hearing.

Again, Trump had nothing to do with them being put in cages. The images you see are from 2014 under Obama's immigration policies. That's the problem here: Y'all are attributing this shit to Trump when he had nothing to do with it. I don't know what part of that y'all don't understand. Obama was separating families, this shit ain't new but because it's Trump's America y'all niggas losing your shit over it. Under Obama all of this was fine, nobody raised an eyebrow. Nobody gave a fuck that Obama deported more illegal immigrants in 7 years than the entirety of the 1900's. Not one of y'all had anything to say when those pictures first surfaced back in 2014. But here we are with Trump in office and these same 4 year old pics are floating around and y'all are in meltdown over it.

Help me to understand the logic in getting mad at Trump over some shit Obama did.

When Obama first took office, the economy was in shambles. Republicans tried to blame him for it but we all knew this was shit that started under GW Bush and we came to his defense. Why is this not the case now?

(Edit) forgot to address this: Those kids are being well taken care of. This is the one thing that every media outlet has reported but y'all have ignored it. They're eating good, getting complete medical attention and everything.

My concern is the treatment of children.

And I won't co-sign any one saying turning a blind eye to the mental, physical and possiblely sexual abuse of children is being "pro-black"

Ok, the children are very well fed and are getting medical treatment. They're where they are because of their parents decisions. There is no physical abuse and not one report of sexual abuse.

Putting a child under a year old in a cage is wrong. Question answered. Now show me where this actually happened. It's CNN propaganda.
Thank you for answering a simple question.

The Trump administration has set up at least three "tender age" shelters to detain babies and other young children who have been forcibly separated from their parents at the U.S.-Mexico border, The Associated Press has learned.

Doctors and lawyers who have visited the shelters in South Texas' Rio Grande Valley said the facilities were fine, clean and safe, but the children — who have no idea where their parents are — were hysterical, crying and acting out . Many of them are under age 5, and some are so young they have not yet learned to talk.
https://apnews.com/dc0c9a5134d14862ba7c7ad9a811160e/At-least-3-"tender-age"-shelters-set-up-for-child-migrants

Miss me with CNN propaganda.

The Trump administration has set up at least three "tender age" shelters to detain babies and other young children who have been forcibly separated from their parents at the U.S.-Mexico border, The Associated Press has learned.

Doctors and lawyers who have visited the shelters in South Texas' Rio Grande Valley said the facilities were fine, clean and safe, but the children — who have no idea where their parents are — were hysterical, crying and acting out . Many of them are under age 5, and some are so young they have not yet learned to talk.
https://apnews.com/dc0c9a5134d14862ba7c7ad9a811160e/At-least-3-"tender-age"-shelters-set-up-for-child-migrants

Fine, clean and safe is not caged. CNN propaganda is still in effect.

Where's the 8 month old you spoke of? Surely you didn't just make that up, right? You had a reason for being so specific.

And it IS propaganda because, as I've said over and over, these things happened under Obama. Where was your sympathy back then? If it's terrible to do now obviously it was terrible back then too and yet you said nothing. No outcry, no angry words back on the IC; nothing but silence from you.

Where's the 8 month old you spoke of? Surely you didn't just make that up, right? You had a reason for being so specific.

And it IS propaganda because, as I've said over and over, these things happened under Obama. Where was your sympathy back then? If it's terrible to do now obviously it was terrible back then too and yet you said nothing. No outcry, no angry words back on the IC; nothing but silence from you.
Nigga why are you still replying to me. I said I was done with you multiple times.

Nigga why are you still replying to me. I said I was done with you multiple times.

because you and niggas like you are a fucking joke. You have no answers. You pulled an article out that STILL didn't illustrate the whole "putting babies in cages" shit you kept goin' on about. You found something that almost kinda sorta in a round about way seems to talk about it, but notthing that is a direct correlation to anything you've said.

You and your kind are worse than Republicans when it comes to manufacturing bullshit talking points.

wtf, images from Obama? So what we are currently seeing and hearing all happened under Obama and the media is painting it as trumps doing?

wtf, images from Obama? So what we are currently seeing and hearing all happened under Obama and the media is painting it as trumps doing?

That's why Jon Favreau took 'em down from his Twitter. He was a speechwriter for Obama. He found out that shit was Obama's doing and took them shits down ASAP.

This is the original story:

https://www.azcentral.com/story/new...mmigrant-children-holding-area-tour/10780449/

This is the fact checking for how they were used recently:

https://www.apnews.com/d110c36836ab4003ad77396025616f04

"... THE FACTS: The photos, taken by The Associated Press, were from 2014, during the Obama administration, but were presented by liberal activists as if they showed the effects of Trump's immigration policy now. Villaraigosa, Favreau and some others deleted their tweets when the mistake was pointed out.

They had linked to a June 2014 online story by The Arizona Republic titled "First peek: Immigrant children flood detention center." The story featured photos taken by AP's Ross D. Franklin at a center run by the Customs and Border Protection Agency in Nogales, Arizona. One photo shows two unidentified female detainees sleeping in a holding cell. The caption refers to U.S. efforts to process 47,000 unaccompanied children at the Nogales center and another one in Brownsville, Texas...
"

47,000 unaccompanied children. How do you prepare for that? Where's all the parents outrage over their missing kids?

that’s your argument? one article containing those photos? What about the rest? What about the stories we are hearing? There’s audio. There’s people who are going in and coming out explaining it. There’s video.

Are you that dense dude? You’re better than that.

Fine, clean and safe is not caged. CNN propaganda is still in effect.
In my other posts I clearly said "whatever words you wana use - cage, enclosed area"

There are prison facilities that are "fine, clean and safe" also, what's your point? People are getting fed in solitary confinement so that's cool too.

Keeping and moving young children around these random places like tetris when they have no access to their parents and no idea where they are is fucked up.

that’s your argument? one article containing those photos? What about the rest? What about the stories we are hearing? There’s audio. There’s people who are going in and coming out explaining it. There’s video.

Are you that dense dude? You’re better than that.

Show me the video. Seriously. From what I understand no one that has been allowed into these facilities in the last month has been able to take pictures or shoot video. If there's video floating around, I want to see it.

The article is enough. It happened in 2014 under Obama and this has been verified repeatedly by all major news outlets and independently. I pointed you to the original article those pics were from, again from 2014.

What more do you need?

In my other posts I clearly said "whatever words you wana use - cage, enclosed area"

There are prison facilities that are "fine, clean and safe" also, what's your point? People are getting fed in solitary confinement so that's cool too.

Keeping and moving young children around these random places like tetris when they have no access to their parents and no idea where they are is fucked up.

Then cry about that when it happens to the children of American citizens locked up for their various crimes. I don't see any of that from any of you and that's the hypocrisy of the matter: Illegal immigrant comes here and their kids end up in the system and it's a problem, American arrested for some shit and their kid ends up in the system and it's crickets.

Back