Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

:chillout:Stop it, you
If your entire livelihood would be taken away and all of the luxuries you enjoy right now ended if you don't get the vaccine you'd be bearing more arms than the US military.

Barring some sort of medical condition the precludes you from getting it of course. But that's not the case with most of these folks.

If your entire livelihood would be taken away and all of the luxuries you enjoy right now ended if you don't get the vaccine you'd be bearing more arms than the US military.

Barring some sort of medical condition the precludes you from getting it of course. But that's not the case with most of these folks.
65503037.jpg

you lucky Im having a rough morning and can’t think.

i want a redo in a few hours

That post was relevant to the article. People are questioning the vaccine but when it's time to put up or shut up they get it.
U said something bout flexing on social media and to fam....no connection there.

They talking about fear of needles, hospital deserts, lack of trust in institutions and authorities, sorry state of health insurance nationwide, and majority of people when surveyed asking legit questions and ppl with health conditions. Article made the point throughout that people were not at all against vaccination just hesitant.

The article was literally about not painting unvaxxed how u have lol

But I'm done with this

U said something bout flexing on social media and to fam....no connection there.

They talking about fear of needles, hospital deserts, lack of trust in institutions and authorities, sorry state of health insurance nationwide, and majority of people when surveyed asking legit questions and ppl with health conditions. Article made the point throughout that people were not at all against vaccination just hesitant.

The article was literally about not painting unvaxxed how u have lol

But I'm done with this
Yep, and all that goes out the window when it's time to shit or get off the pot. As far as flexing on social media and family, I'm just saying there's a public hesitancy and private lack of conviction.

All of those conditions people are fearing now were present before the covid vaccine but now the hesitant want to magnify them.

I just wish they'd say I'm scared because of what I've heard in media and/or social media because unless you are an expert on diseases and/or vaccines, all you have to go on is what you've heard. Same can be said for the vaccinated but at least they're listening to the major consensus from the experts on the topic and not the few outliers.

Yep, and all that goes out the window when it's time to shit or get off the pot. As far as flexing on social media and family, I'm just saying there's a public hesitancy and private lack of conviction.

All of those conditions people are fearing now were present before the covid vaccine but now the hesitant want to magnify them.

I just wish they'd say I'm scared because of what I've heard in media and/or social media because unless you are an expert on diseases and/or vaccines, all you have to go on is what you've heard. Same can be said for the vaccinated but at least they're listening to the major consensus from the experts on the topic and not the few outliers.
The article puts the onus on public health officials and institutes to do a better job communicating and educating, not the unvaxxed who believe Covid is a real threat.

That is why the mandates help in getting the hesitant vaxxed, bc they aren't antivax, therefore not the loud ones on social media, nor the "Covid is hoax" crowd. This isn't a matter of conviction, just legitimate questions that weren't getting communicated.properly.or enough. Article cites lack of funding into public health education.

Like I don't think I need a shot bc of natural immunity. Clearly that concern is widespread and growing yet we aren't getting a clear message from our authorities or recognition even tho we can see other countries are more advanced in that regard.

But if I had no choice but to get vaxxed I'd do it bc I'm NOT antivax AND I don't wanna lose my income.

Again that's not to say there aren't ppl who just too scared to lose their jobs especially if they're the bread winners.

But it's funny that we can shit on ppl "buckling" with the mandate then shit on those who are actually protesting and walking off the job.

Mfs want it one way

Again that's not to say there aren't ppl who just too scared to lose their jobs especially if they're the bread winners.

But it's funny that we can shit on ppl "buckling" with the mandate then shit on those who are actually protesting and walking off the job.

Mfs want it one way
It's human mentality to want others to do as we've done. Maybe vaccinated people are worried themselves. One psychological way to make yourself feel better about your decisions is to get others to make the same decision as you. That way if wrong, you're all in it together.

It's human mentality to want others to do as we've done. Maybe vaccinated people are worried themselves. One psychological way to make yourself feel better about your decisions is to get others to make the same decision as you. That way if wrong, you're all in it together.
Well some of em say the unvaxxed made their choice so fuck em. The rest who worried about safety must not trust the protection their vaccines give em.

I think they need to make a sociology of the vaccinated article 🤣

Mfs want it one way
Interesting point of view.

Well some of em say the unvaxxed made their choice so fuck em. The rest who worried about safety must not trust the protection their vaccines give em.

I think they need to make a sociology of the vaccinated article 🤣
It's just one more divisive factor thrown into the mix. While everyone is fighting amongst themselves over this that and everything they aren't bucking the system. Get your shot, get back to work, and line the pockets of the rich.

One of the best things to come out of all this is, now companies don't want your half sick ass putting in the 8hrs. Stay the fuck home is the new norm which is nice cuz nobody likes having to work when they feel like shit. Also helps gets better faster cuz youre not using all your healing energy on fucking work.

The article puts the onus on public health officials and institutes to do a better job communicating and educating, not the unvaxxed who believe Covid is a real threat.

That is why the mandates help in getting the hesitant vaxxed, bc they aren't antivax, therefore not the loud ones on social media, nor the "Covid is hoax" crowd. This isn't a matter of conviction, just legitimate questions that weren't getting communicated.properly.or enough. Article cites lack of funding into public health education.

Like I don't think I need a shot bc of natural immunity. Clearly that concern is widespread and growing yet we aren't getting a clear message from our authorities or recognition even tho we can see other countries are more advanced in that regard.

But if I had no choice but to get vaxxed I'd do it bc I'm NOT antivax AND I don't wanna lose my income.
They did communicate though. It wasn't effective only because they had to constantly fight back against misinformation and disinformation. Nobody had ever questioned a medical solution to a sickness until the social media era. Why do you think that is? Because somebody said some things that made people question the experts and those messages got propogated throughout society.

I agree with you on the whole natural immunity argument, but like was discussed before, you tell people that having natural immunity gives you the same relaxed guidelines as those with the vaccine and the idiots catch it intentionally just to avoid the vaccine. Plus if I'm the government and I think the vaccine is just fine why go through all of the trouble of tracking 2 populations of people? Just push the vax and get the biggest bang for your buck.

View attachment 672117

So to y'all vaccinated what made u vaccine hesitant toward getting J&J? Bc we know how everybody feel about that particular shot

:wtf11:
They were the last to the table and they hadn't given it to many people before major complications were reported.

If they were the only option I would have gotten it no problem.

But now hundreds of millions of people have gotten a vaccine so why is there such hesitancy now? Can't be that there wasn't enough people who were in the trials. Can't be that there are widespread severe side effects. The only plausible things I hear now is someone has natural immunity or they don't know the long term effects. And the latter will never get the vax because there's no time limit on long term.

They did communicate though. It wasn't effective only because they had to constantly fight back against misinformation and disinformation. Nobody had ever questioned a medical solution to a sickness until the social media era. Why do you think that is? Because somebody said some things that made people question the experts and those messages got propogated throughout society.

I agree with you on the whole natural immunity argument, but like was discussed before, you tell people that having natural immunity gives you the same relaxed guidelines as those with the vaccine and the idiots catch it intentionally just to avoid the vaccine. Plus if I'm the government and I think the vaccine is just fine why go through all of the trouble of tracking 2 populations of people? Just push the vax and get the biggest bang for your buck.
I don't think it's because social media. Society as whole growing more suspicious, asking more questions and making their own decisions whereas back in the day people believed whatever they were told without question cuz someone in a position of authority told them so or to do.

Back