Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall ever seen the film freakonomics ?

The part that is missing was after Reagan and Bush there was a belief among white elites that there were gonna be super predatory criminals coming soon.

Romania had declared abortion illegal and would fine infertile women which lead to alot of unwanted births and high crime due to those children having no family structure

This is the explanation for the drop in crime that white elites attributed to the crime bill for so long

The overall point though is not that less black people being born lead to less crime. The over arching point is that poverty leads to crime. And unwanted children that grow up in poverty tend to get into criminal acts. So where white elites look at criminals as individuals that commit crimes. They miss the mark that these individuals are normal individuals who become conditioned to be ok with criminal acts due their environment.

Things that I believe people like Biden and Clinton understand now with older age and experience with more black colleagues. Then they did in their younger years, hence since those times, theres no evidence of them supporting or pushing any of those same measures.

Easily.

It wasn't her decision to make. She can say how she wanted to influence it all she wanted. There are still 50 Senators, 435 Members of The House of Representatives, a Vice President, and a President who have more power and say that she does.

In fact, are you even aware that for 8 years of Clinton's Presidency he only had The House and The Senate for 2 total years?

That means that HRC could've kicked and screamed and sat in on as many meetings as she wanted. republicans ran Congress for Clinton's whole Presidency.
If u don't think there's a difference between the average joe having an opinion on policy and an actual politician with influence, washington dc ties and the president's ear daily we aren't having a conversation in reality. Add to that, whether she's successful or not in swaying decisions is beside the larger point that her actions, beliefs and intentions are a reflection of who she would could or might be as president

Last edited:
He said parts of it were a mistake which is true but the reasoning for it were valid ones and were strongly supported by the majority of our community.

What you are doing and what a lot of people have been doing only the last few years is act like The Crime Bill was always written so black and white (no pun)

The Crime Bill like many other big pieces of legislation have parts that are really good and parts that get abused and end up hurting worse than they should.

Now if you're asking me if I believe Joe Biden when he says it was a mistake then yes I do because I remember his comments on it. I don't think he was saying that just to get votes if that's what you're getting at. Joe Biden didn't need to clear up any confusion on The Crime Bill to win this election. Niggas on the internet want you to believe that though.
He only specifically criticized the three strike rule not the mandatory minimums meaning he probably doesn't think that was bad. Also believes the crime bill didn't lead to mass incarceration bc "incarceration was already on the rise". As if the bill didn't help encourage it farther.

The crime bill played a huge part in police militarization and increasing the prison population and you're wondering why ppl might not want a politician tied directly to it???

I understand that and I'm calling out those Black people and asking them why they believe that this alone was enough to sway them away from voting for her over trump more than 20 years later.

Especially when the majority of Black people who love to point out Hillary's connection to The crime Bill were fucking kids at the time.

It's like people who were not adults at the time have this belief that only white politicians and nobody else supported The Crime Bill so let's only blame them.

Find any nigga that was school age when the Crime Bill was signed and ask them what they were teaching us in school.

The majority of niggas who post on this sit grew up in the DARE program being instituted in their schools but now since we're older some of us liek to rewrite our history to paint a rosier pictures.

Here's the truth that a lot of younger niggas today don't want to admit.

Look at the shit that's prevalent in regards to crime in our communities today. Look at these lil niggas out here and look at what they are doing? For the most part it's no different from what our elders were ding in the 80's and 90's it's just evolved with technology and a newer society but we all want a better way of life for the people in our community.

I guarantee you when a lot of these younger niggas get older they're gonna look back and regret a lot of the stupid shit that they are involved in just like a lot of us talk about.

But for some reason when people discuss the Crime Bill there's a lot or rewriting of history being done by people who were not even adults when they shit was signed...........
U act like mfs can't learn about shit after the fact lol. Or when the shit is put into practice n they realize only black people are being targeted and is only exacerbating the problem they were trying to fix in the first place they want out. Only to have the politicians who enacted it double down and not apologize for shit. This breeds contempt and distrust.

Why?

Compared to Donald Trump why?
The whole issue with the mines in Haiti and her brother, the pandering (ex hot sauce in the bag), super predators comment, not very personable, etc

She was in front of it with the crime bill and calling young black men super predators... toss her lack of personality and not being personable didn't make her easily forgiven and her ills forgotten like Bill.

It was to be expected older blacks not to fuck with the way younger black folks moved in the streets, like somebody's aunt or granddad... so them supporting wasn't gonna come off like betrayal just a generational thing, but love for the most part still there.

Pandering maybe done by everybody, but her's wasn't appreciated and it came off super obvious and brand new and lile she's trying to be like Bill, but not as cool... a lot blacks weren't with it.

Last edited:
So you'd actually vote republican. That's something i couldn't bring myself to do because i know that's how most white supremacists vote and we have conflicting interests obviously...

The pro black community's idea was to withhold the vote and allow the dems to crumble with our leverage. Since the exact opposite happened and black people showed out giving biden the win, he then opens the door for 11 million illegals pathway to citizenship, so by 2024 he won't need our support, he'll have theirs

Voting out nazi trump is obviously a great thing but voting biden in destroyed the last bit of leverage we had

100%

Blacks finna be hurt by all them illegal aliens and it's finna be more than 11million tbh. This is what Coretta tried to kept off our backs and even sent a letter to the politicians who supported illegal aliens at the time. She wasn't shy about her disdain for illegals and neither am I. If she didn't change her views, there would've been sellouts slandering her calling her maga, republican, yada yada, yada.

Going independent was always the best option for us.

giphy.gif

He gonna need it. Trump really fucked our foreign relations up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back