Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test
Thurman been doing a whole lot of talking lately. Let's first see what he looks like against Pac, put up or shut up.

Ion know.

Thurman didnt look great against Lopez and Manny aint a normal 40 year old boxer.

I think its gonna be closer than most people think.
This^^ pac older but still good, dont see nobody whooping his ass outside of maybe crawford or canelo

Manny getting his ass whooped and Thurman gonna act like he beat Floyd in his prime

I'm not sure about an ass whooping. On paper Thurman should win and is the slight favorite, but I think it's going to be a compettive fight for as long as it lasts and Manny will definitely have his moments and cause Thurman serious problems.

thurman whooping manny ass

10 million on thurman 5 million ko bonus, for whoever want it.....
u p to 3 people

I been on record being a Thurman fan.

And it might gave been a combination of ring rust and his own uncertainty in himself after the elbow surgery....but he aint look like the same boxer that beat Shawn Porter and Danny Garcia against Josesito Lopez.

If that Keith Thurman shows up to fight Manny...he aint walking away with that 0.

Im taking that bet

He took on the lesser of the evils.. And I say that because of age and uncertainty
I know the effort a Fury and Joshua will bring

Ortiz had him rag dolled.. And it wouldn't surprise me if he finished the job..

But it's kind of weak of him and his team...

He took on the lesser of the evils.. And I say that because of age and uncertainty
I know the effort a Fury and Joshua will bring

Ortiz had him rag dolled.. And it wouldn't surprise me if he finished the job..

But it's kind of weak of him and his team...
Majorly weak. He didn't even give us a hope of him and Joshua happening lol

Majorly weak. He didn't even give us a hope of him and Joshua happening lol

Yeah its pointless, Ortiz has only gotten older and fatter since the first fight and Wilder has stayed active and gotten better but we knew this was gonna happen... Funny he announced this fight right before Joshua fight too haha which says it all, he wont even entertain the fight...

The fact Wilder said he might not even accept a 50/50 because he had 'plans' we really knew him and AJ is not gonna happen for a good 18-24months, he will prolly fight Kownacki after Ortiz, like I said earlier he will only fight Haymon fighters for the time being...

Back