Welcome To aBlackWeb

@Cain I don't know shit about captain marvel past the 90's she waspretty strong back then. Rougue from the x men got her super strength and flight powers from her. What's with the costume change though. She was wearing that same suit up until 2011 and they switched it up to this. Imma check of out though because its another MCU space film like gotg and there finally gonna he skrulls in the mcu

@Cain I don't know shit about captain marvel past the 90's she waspretty strong back then. Rougue from the x men got her super strength and flight powers from her. What's with the costume change though. She was wearing that same suit up until 2011 and they switched it up to this. Imma check of out though because its another MCU space film like gotg and there finally gonna he skrulls in the mcu
They changed her suit from the old Warbird costume to this new one that resemble the original Mar-Vel aka Captain Marvel's suit. Probably to shut up the feminist in my opinion but who knows. Her Warbird suit was her best one TBH. Lol at Rogue stealing all her powers straight ether. Back in the day they used to do her wrong AF and stayed shitting on her

In her Binary form her powers are up there with the Phoenix and she's easily the one of the most powerful beings in Marvel.

They changed her suit from the old Warbird costume to this new one that resemble the original Mar-Vel aka Captain Marvel's suit. Probably to shut up the feminist in my opinion but who knows. Her Warbird suit was her best one TBH. Lol at Rogue stealing all her powers straight ether. Back in the day they used to do her wrong AF and stayed shitting on her

In her Binary form her powers are up there with the Phoenix and she's easily the one of the most powerful beings in Marvel.

Hold up. I called myself doing my research and I failed miserably. She's that damn powerful? I hope they show her full potential in this movie.

Nah, in her Binary form she's nowhere near Phoenix. It's her physically strongest form (Class 100 strength), but her abilities diminish the more she uses them to the point where she'll eventually revert back to her human form. Captain Marvel (Monica Rambeau), Black Bolt, Darkstar, AND Binary all hit the Marvanite Nygorn simultaneously which only pissed him off, resulting in all four of them being beaten by him. If her power was really at Phoenix's level she wouldn't have needed the assist only to lose; she would have won easily on her own.

Nah, in her Binary form she's nowhere near Phoenix. It's her physically strongest form (Class 100 strength), but her abilities diminish the more she uses them to the point where she'll eventually revert back to her human form. Captain Marvel (Monica Rambeau), Black Bolt, Darkstar, AND Binary all hit the Marvanite Nygorn simultaneously which only pissed him off, resulting in all four of them being beaten by him. If her power was really at Phoenix's level she wouldn't have needed the assist only to lose; she would have won easily on her own.

I remember people were mad and thought they were trying to boost her up on some SJW shit in the Ultimates comic cause she KO'd Thanos. Then it turned out in the next issue that he took the fall so he could find out where they were holding a certain prisoner and break the prisoner out. lol

Dude needs to stop making videos. Most of the shit he said in that video isn't true about Captian Marvel; he keeps mixing Binary and Marvel just for his talking points. All the shit he's saying came straight from the Comic Vine entry for Carol, not Marvel itself.

Binary cannot fly faster than light, this is well established in the comics. She can approach light speed but cannot fly faster. I can't think of a single instance of her supposedly flying faster than light across all of the comics she was in. Mar-Vell, on the other hand, COULD fly faster than light.

As Warbird, then later as Captain Marvel her abilities as Binary were reduced, she only possesses a fraction of that power though if she is externally augmented enough she can reach Binary's abilities briefly. While she did exert herself for 24hrs without getting tired like dude said, that happened once. Further to that point, she simply doesn't possess the original Captain Marvel's endurance.

Binary was not living energy, she's a conduit for the energy she manipulates.

In contrast, Monica Rambeau's Captain Marvel is living energy, can fly at the speed of light, has significantly greater cosmic awareness, and in her energy form she's essentially immortal.

Mar-Vell also had a greater degree of cosmic awareness over Carol, even as Binary.

I seen a few of y'all mention cosmic awareness here and there... what is that anyway?

take Spider Man's "spider sense", where he get's a tingling in his head when shit's about to go down. As Ms Marvel she had something similar that would knock her unconscious and transform her from Carol Danvers to Ms Marvel.

Cosmic Awareness is similar, but on a cosmic scale. What each person can perceive and the range at which they can perceive it varies. For example, Eternity is the living embodiment of the universe, he's capable of perceiving everything happening in the universe no matter how minute or trivial. When Thanos originally collected all of the Infinity gems, he briefly took Eternity's place and gained that level of awareness.

Captain Marvel (Mar-Vell) had far less awareness than Eternity, but still on a universal level. Once Eon gave him the title of "Protector of the Universe", he was given the ability to perceive threats to the universe no matter where it happened as well as becoming aware of even small changes to the fabric of the universe itself.

Captain Marvel (Monica Rambeau) has a similar level of awareness, but different in that she can perceive problems with the universe by it's disruption of energies.

As Binary, Carol Danvers had awareness similar to Monica Rambeau, however she's lost that level unless infused with enough energy to bring her back to Binary's level (which she can only hold very briefly). She's still got her old "spidey sense" level of awareness though.

take Spider Man's "spider sense", where he get's a tingling in his head when shit's about to go down. As Ms Marvel she had something similar that would knock her unconscious and transform her from Carol Danvers to Ms Marvel.

Cosmic Awareness is similar, but on a cosmic scale. What each person can perceive and the range at which they can perceive it varies. For example, Eternity is the living embodiment of the universe, he's capable of perceiving everything happening in the universe no matter how minute or trivial. When Thanos originally collected all of the Infinity gems, he briefly took Eternity's place and gained that level of awareness.

Captain Marvel (Mar-Vell) had far less awareness than Eternity, but still on a universal level. Once Eon gave him the title of "Protector of the Universe", he was given the ability to perceive threats to the universe no matter where it happened as well as becoming aware of even small changes to the fabric of the universe itself.

Captain Marvel (Monica Rambeau) has a similar level of awareness, but different in that she can perceive problems with the universe by it's disruption of energies.

As Binary, Carol Danvers had awareness similar to Monica Rambeau, however she's lost that level unless infused with enough energy to bring her back to Binary's level (which she can only hold very briefly). She's still got her old "spidey sense" level of awareness though.

ah ok.. on some "disturbance in the force" type shit lol gotcha.

So Carol and Ms. Marvel were two different personalities? I thought they were just one. Looks like in this iteration it's one and the same person and not on some hulk/banner stuff.

ah ok.. on some "disturbance in the force" type shit lol gotcha.

So Carol and Ms. Marvel were two different personalities? I thought they were just one. Looks like in this iteration it's one and the same person and not on some hulk/banner stuff.

It almost seems as if they're going for that angle, considering that Carol and Ms Marvel couldn't remember anything the other did and it looks kinda like that in the trailers.

Rotten Tomatoes changed it so that you no longer can review a movie that hasn’t hit theaters yet. Might have something to do with Captain Marvel.

That's a safe assumption. Disney made a phone call.

Lol this shit gonna have 98% critic score and like a 45% audience score.

Damn....

Shot calling.....

They ain't give a fuck when DC suffered the early hate of RT.

But now that they gotta stinket everything different
Y'all know DC (WB) owns Rotten Tomatoes right?

Every ad post I see on social media has a comment section full of "I'm not allowed to see this because I'm a white male. Pass"

If this ends up being one of the lowest performing MCU films, Larson is in trouble. White women don't give a fuck about Captain Marvel.

I'll probably catch the first showing next Friday. Theater should be pretty empty where I'm at.

Back