Welcome To aBlackWeb

I found it mad informative.

Much more informative than anything I got from you guys

stop lying Du lol

I've actually watched his last 3 or so videos since the second trailer dropped

and it's rehashing the same stuff from the previous videos just worded differently and him speculating. How do we know he's speculating, using context words like "it looks like", "maybe", "possibly"...etc..

He might get comped tickets to comic con or shit like that, but he not getting exclusive info from Marvel insiders. He's preying on people like you who continue to give him some credit for stuff people have deduced for themselves or really dont have the time to break down shit frame by frame

I want you to compare these videos to the ones he did for IW when the hulk was in the trailer and when Thanos only had 3 stones and listen to him do the exact same shit. He, like all of us, thought that it was early in the film (thanos) when he didnt have all the stones and was fighting Cap when we know he got the last one after killing Vision

He also thought, like everyone else, Hulk was gonna be in wakanda

stop this and get some help.

i like the videos... how u gonna tell me what i find informative??

dude be giving good info, good conversation

stop this and get some help.
u doing too much, it's just a youtube video....

they pop up in my notifications, and i think they're good..

yall do the most complaining about the simpleset of shit.. if u don't like it don't watch it. i like them so i post them..

i like the videos... how u gonna tell me what i find informative??

dude be giving good info, good conversation
ok, i'll play along

if you arent familiar with a lot of the source material, then yes, i will agree here that he can be informative b/c he does provide a lot of context for non avid comic readers. I used to appreciate when he would do this with the flash breakdowns, and even when he spoke about the Infinity Saga

BUT, when it comes to breaking down these trailers, he just speculating

can we at least agree here?

speculation can lead to good conversation, and i think that's what his videos do

:js4:

How is dude informative?

This was literally the first 1 min or 2 of his "breakdown"

"This is a scene from Black Panther"

This is a scene from Doctor Strange"

This is a scene from GOTG 2"

Informative?!?:word?:

yall doing the most right now

niggaz just mad to be mad..

we could use these videos as speaking points, but yall just fussin cuz yall petty

How is dude informative?

This was literally the first 1 min or 2 of his "breakdown"

"This is a scene from Black Panther"

This is a scene from Doctor Strange"

This is a scene from GOTG 2"

Informative?!?:word?:
To du point, maybe those are informative for someone that will be watching this for their first mcu video in the last 10yrs

yall got it, i'll stop....

200.gif

IDK the Hulk's power rules in the MCU,but in the books The Hulk would beat the shit out of Thanos with no power stones eventually.

Nah. Hulk's power increases with his rage, but Thanos can knock his ass out before he gets anywhere near powerful enough to be a threat.

main-qimg-3d4d7f0a59f4fe9a5fe9fe2a1cd7c662

Again, in the comics, Thanos made the Hulk his pet in the future.

thanos-hulk-dog.jpg

All i know is if I ever find that Emergency Awesome guy, he's getting punched on sight. Cant stand that fuckers voice and weird talking cadence.

They gotta redeem Hulk man... dude got straight chumped in the last film lol. He got a score to settle.

They shoulda killed off Black Widow and gave that nigga a reason to be really pissed
You might be on to something with that last statement. I can see them all fighting, Thanos takes out Black Widow, Hulk super rages and beats the shit out of Thanos. At least for a while cause he ain't taking him out alone.

They gotta redeem Hulk man... dude got straight chumped in the last film lol. He got a score to settle.

They shoulda killed off Black Widow and gave that nigga a reason to be really pissed

and it would only be fitting that Hulk pulls the Loki/Thor body slam shits too.

Can you imagine how nuts the theaters are gonna be if Hulk does this shit to Thanos?

Back