Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lol I read that the first time and had a convo in my head like who the fuck chooses to live in BR, it's a shit hole. BR always been a shitty city to visit let alone live so I guess I see Sunday evening being a dead theater for a marvel opener.
Didn't see this

Cool, glad you won't ever be back

But keep it a buck, because I've been to some pretty shitty cities and while BR not a hot bed destination city, it's hardly one of the worst, but back to my point, what's her name? Who hurt you?

Didn't see this

Cool, glad you won't ever be back

But keep it a buck, because I've been to some pretty shitty cities and while BR not a hot bed destination city, it's hardly one of the worst, but back to my point, what's her name? Who hurt you?

Just a dirty city had work there just was depressing as shit, same as Memphis even tho I got a love/hate relationship there.

They're lying to us in the trailers again

Maybe, I don't know though. I think they are going with a different strategy this time. Like I pointed out before, the trailers will mostly only contain footage from the first 20-30 mins of the movie. They don't really have to lie much that way, because the majority of the movie and plot will be a complete unknown. Think about it. All we've seen so far from the trailers is that the heroes were devastated by the events if IW and that they are going to make a play to fix it. That's shit that we knew would happen before we even saw the trailer. There isn't really anything to lie about.

Maybe, I don't know though. I think they are going with a different strategy this time. Like I pointed out before, the trailers will mostly only contain footage from the first 20-30 mins of the movie. They don't really have to lie much that way, because the majority of the movie and plot will be a complete unknown. Think about it. All we've seen so far from the trailers is that the heroes were devastated by the events if IW and that they are going to make a play to fix it. That's shit that we knew would happen before we even saw the trailer. There isn't really anything to lie about.
i think he was talking mainly about misdirection

like what if Thor isnt actually walking with them when they are in the suits

The Russos said it recently flat out.

https://www.slashfilm.com/avengers-endgame-trailers/

i think he was talking mainly about misdirection

like what if Thor isnt actually walking with them when they are in the suits

Yeah, I get it. I'm saying that I don't know if they are even doing much of that this time. I think there strategy is more to have us believing that the tone of the movie as a whole will be what we see in the trailers, when in reality that tone might shift substantially as the movie progresses. Think about it. Right now, they are making it seem like the team is suiting up to go find Thanos and get the stones back. What if they do that, and 30 mins in we found out that Thanos succumbed to his injuries and the gauntlet was stolen. At that point, the movie becomes something completely different.

They only said that they are misleading us with the trailers. What I'm suggesting is still an example of misleading. Besides, I'm not saying they aren't pulling any of the tricks they did before. I'm just saying it's probably not as many as people are thinking.

Yeah, I get it. I'm saying that I don't know if they are even doing much of that this time. I think there strategy is more to have us believing that the tone of the movie as a whole will be what we see in the trailers, when in reality that tone might shift substantially as the movie progresses. Think about it. Right now, they are making it seem like the team is suiting up to go find Thanos and get the stones back. What if they do that, and 30 mins in we found out that Thanos succumbed to his injuries and the gauntlet was stolen. At that point, the movie becomes something completely different.

They only said that they are misleading us with the trailers. What I'm suggesting is still an example of misleading. Besides, I'm not saying they aren't pulling any of the tricks they did before. I'm just saying it's probably not as many as people are thinking.

They said they're doing things like having the hulk in the first trailer when he wasn't

lol

no revolver

Banner is in the trailer, not the Hulk

like when the Hulk was actually running with them in Wakanda in the IW trailer

No I meant in IW when they had The Hulk in the promo in wakanda fighting when that never happened in IW

I didn't mean the first trailer for Endgame.

Okay.

But I brought this up b4. That running scene was the only thing in that 1st IW trailer that wasn't in the movie.

Honestly, it would've been dope if it was in there, but it was still a great movie w/o it.

Back