Fuck what y'all talking about

I'll be in there at the midnight Thursday showing

I hate crowds

You know, I liked Infinity War. It's probably my favorite movie ever (not the best movie ever, but the one I enjoyed most). However, if Marvel really wanted to be on the edge, they wouldn't have killed off the new characters. They would have killed off the old characters, and had them stayed dead using that movie as a changing of the guard in the MCU. Can you imagine how crazy that would have been?

Reactions: Lou Cypher
Fuck what y'all talking about

I'll be in there at the midnight Thursday showing

I hate crowds

You really think there ain't gonna be a crowd for this even at that showing???

tenor.gif

Some of us got jobs though
some of us not hourly wage workers and can take the day off and still get paid, so i cant relate hombre

some of us not hourly wage workers and can take the day off and still get paid, so i cant relate hombre
Yes but some of us not gonna use PTO the next morning for something the night before like a movie but have a blast

Also people who work by actually standing up and moving all day might not have the energy

Yes but some of us not gonna use PTO the next morning for something the night before like a movie but have a blast

Also people who work by actually standing up and moving all day might not have the energy

still
cant
relate
hoss

I got over 300 hours of PTO ive been waiting to use lmao. Already took the Day off to go see End Game and Shazam.