Welcome To aBlackWeb

I like emergency awesome but maybe its wise to stop posting his videos in threads a lot of members don't want them in. I think he has some solid points a lot of times but he is wrong a lot.

Maybe make a thread specifically for his breakdowns and predictions. In the thread title like The Breakfast Club thread put the most interesting or new videos premise

Them niggas don't have to watch the videos and probably don't. They bitching over nothing.

Marvel don't play. They like "You might catch us slipping, but not for long." lol They not trying to let any smoke derail their cash train.

Them niggas don't have to watch the videos and probably don't. They bitching over nothing.

Marvel don't play. They like "You might catch us slipping, but not for long." lol They not trying to let any smoke derail their cash train.

I'm glad they changed it,but to me she is the least important person on that poster.Lupita was more in a starring role in Black Panther and she's not on it

But I guess because she leads the wakandan military,she plays a bigger role in End game

told yall they jumping for that black market......

niggaz ain't even try to buck,....instant appease

I know Thor ain't leaving, it's the only job Hemsworth got and can get and he knows it lol, fam is set for life. Evans basically said his goodbyes from Marvel and acting in general already...

How many of you will brave the full theaters on opening weekend?
This is the only time to really enjoy the experience imo. You have to take a chance on a annoying fucker but I've come to learn the marvel fans are lit as fuck during opening weekend. I love when people are genuinely happy and clap at the end, and gasp and cheer at certain shit, love the energy.

If anyone dies, most likely it'll be Stark. He'll sacrifice himself if he believes that's what it will take to make sure everyone else comes out alive. He's already risked his life twice in the first two Avengers movies and you could say that when he went tried to go toe-to-toe with Thanos before getting shanked in Infinity War.

Yea, watching Infinity War opening weekend was an experience. The theater going crazy when Cap first shows up, when Thor gets to Wakanda. When it was deadly silent and the audible gasps with the deaths

I can only imagine how folks went crazy when Thor finally showed up or the utter disgust when Starlord fucked it up and socked Thanos right before they had the gauntlet off.

Back