Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bruh I think you're over-thinking it LOLOLOLOL

None of this shit matters as long as it's a good ass movie and satisfies in the end.

I think you're misunderstanding what I'm saying. I'm not really talking about expectations for the movie quality at all. lol I'm just saying I don't think there will be as much trickery in the trailers as with IW. There isn't much thought to that.

Lol I read that the first time and had a convo in my head like who the fuck chooses to live in BR, it's a shit hole. BR always been a shitty city to visit let alone live so I guess I see Sunday evening being a dead theater for a marvel opener.

Never been to BR but this is funny cause that nigga was shitting on Ark in the True Detective thread. Come to find out we both stay in ain't shit places @AP21 "riight"

Never been to BR but this is funny cause that nigga was shitting on Ark in the True Detective thread. Come to find out we both stay in ain't shit places @AP21 "riight"
Man hell no LMAO

Arkansas is probably like that then true detective season 1 was shot in. Baton rouge nothing like that lol

not necessarily. He made easy work out of him before he had all the stones, and if the hulkbuster is the closest thing to the hulk then we seen how he dealt with that.

Yeah Thanos fucked Hulk up,but he also sent Hulk away before he could could get the upper hand

Might have been different if The Hulk was at least taking away his attention when Thor came in with the ax

IDK the Hulk's power rules in the MCU,but in the books The Hulk would beat the shit out of Thanos with no power stones eventually.

loch did you actually see the movie fam or did you see it via gifs like Du did lol

I just forgot that part for a second.Nigga I'm high and just woke up

I'm still trying to figure out what happened in the movie US

already knew who the no sign was before i clicked LMAO

Back